Chapter 57 [Switch Things Around...]

okay as promised to some of my readers, this is the 2nd nsfw chapter BUT the roles are reversed and scaramouche is now the top, you're welcome 💪

.

.

.

You chuckled gently as you felt Scaramouche's tender breath on the side of your neck as he kissed and marked it.

You

"... That's new. Where'd you learn how to do this?"

Scaramouche

"I observed the way you did it."

You

"Ah. I see."

Scaramouche

"Do you know how intense it was? You were gone for so long and for some reason, I could only ever look at the marks you left in between my thighs."

He said, then immediately dug his head into your neck.

You

"Hehe... Well, since you're so damn pale, of course, the hickey's gonna last there for long."

"There's nothing bad I can say though, you're good."

You said as you glanced into the mirror to look at your neck.

You

"Scaramouche... We can't..."

Scaramouche

"Shut it. Yes, we can."

You

"There are people right on the other side of this wall, dumbass. The walls are super sensitive, they'll hear you.

Scaramouche

"No. They won't be hearing my voice..."

"They'll be hearing yours."

You

"Oh?"

Scaramouche

"Come on..." *Kiss* "Y/N... Let's switch things around."

He said as he interrupted himself by constantly kissing your neck.

Scaramouche

"You got to hear all the noises that came out of my mouth..."

*Kiss*

"See all the faces I made..."

"It's only fair that you give me the same, right?"

You

"Hm... Whatever you say."

He looked at you and smiled for a moment, then continued to cover your neck with kisses.

He chuckled softly, pulling down the zipper of your pants. You could feel his body heat all over you, which let you know that he was really craving it since he's always cold. His body was so close to yours up against the bathroom wall.

You

"Woah..."

Scaramouche