Chapter 41 [Shame]

.

.

.

Ei

"What a shame."

You were taken aback by the amount of blood that was flowing out of his body. It wasn't stopping. Her sword pierced right through him, how much worse could it get? Scaramouche fell to the ground as she drew her sword back to her with no mercy.

You

"No..."

You moved slowly toward Scaramouche. You were the one in disbelief now.

Ei

"We had a deal, N/N."

You

"Deal or not, isn't he still your son?!"

Ei

"!.."

She was all too familiar with that voice. You rushed up to Scaramouche and flipped him over. He was panting fiercely, eyes were enlarged, and his brows were furrowed.

You tore your mask off, letting Scaramouche know that you were there for him. Though, you let Ei see your face. 

She knew.

Scaramouche

*Cough*

You

"No, no, no..."

You lifted his ragged, bloodstained shirt - the shirt you gave him. His chest wound was large but not deep. But, the wound on his stomach... 

It was a disaster. 

You weren't sure if you could save him.

Scaramouche

"Y/N, Y/N, no!"

You

"I'm sorry!"

Scaramouche yelled in agony as you tore a piece of your shirt off, placing heavy pressure on his wound. He screamed, wailed, and bled out. It was a catastrophe.

You

"I know, I'm sorry... I know it hurts..."

Ei was watching everything go down, she was just as shocked as you were.

.

.

.

Ei

"Get the nurses."

Tenryou Commission Soldier

"But my lady-"

Ei

"That was an order."

Tenryou Commission Soldier

"..."

Ei

"What are you waiting for?! Get them now!"

Kujuo Sara

"My lady, was this not the objective?! Why are you choosing to keep him alive?!"

Ei

"It hurts me to see Y/N crying."

Kujuo Sara