Chapter 31 [First Mission]

ohhh myyy goddd y'all are so not ready for the upcoming spiciness 😈

.

.

.

Itto

"N/N! I overheard the conversation you had with the Balladeer-"

You

"You know you could just call him Scaramouche at this point, right? He's not really a fan of that whole... Balladeer thing."

Itto

"Oh. Alright! Noted! As I was saying, I overheard the conversation you two had, and I heard you'd be taking me and Shinobu out on a mission, so I thought it would be best to get prepared... 78... 79, 80..."

He counted his pull-ups, his eyes narrowed.

You

"Okay, I know you're getting ready and all, but you should eat breakfast before training."

Itto

"Really? I'd never do such a thing... I usually train on an empty stomach, but if it's what N/N recommends, then I'll take the recommendation!"

You

"Heh. Honestly, we've got enough food to last us a whole month, so it's really unnecessary to go to Inazuma City again. I and Scaramouche are always up for setting it on fire again, though."

"Raiden and Sara are onto us, I know they are. They destroyed our boat when I and Scaramouche had our night out, it was quite intense. But, as always, we got out of it. She doesn't intimidate us."

Itto

"Amazing... You're not intimidated by her?! With her scary glare, I can't help but get the shivers every time she looks at me. And her blade is so mighty!"

You

"She's leaving all the battle work to Sara. She doesn't dare to pull out her blade, and I've noticed how hesitant she is with Scaramouche around."

Itto

"... About the Raiden... Why'd you leave her? I always saw you as an extremely loyal person... Back then, that is."

You

"I got tired of her shit. 'Y/N do this, Y/N do that,' Wouldn't you get tired of it too?"

"That's why I didn't try to escape the fatui headquarters when the Doctor and Scaramouche kidnapped me."

Itto

"You were kidnapped and kept at the fatui headquarters?! That's insane!"

You

"Mhm. I know it is. I have no regrets, choosing to stay in there."

Itto

"Ooh! N/N, you're really crazy."

"I like it."

You

"You're the first to like my behaviour. Kazuha, though, still hates me. He doesn't show it, but I know it deep down. And I don't know about Shinobu either, I don't think she's very fond of me."

Itto

"If I reason with her, she'll get a liking to you, trust me."

You