Chapter 51 {Blue Sclera]

.

.

.

-A WEEK LATER-

Kazuha

"Last stop."

Scaramouche

"They've gotta be here. I just know it."

Within a week, the four individuals who were left at your house embarked on a trip to find you. They've ticked off every location where they've searched for you. And there they were, in their most recent unchecked spot, Snezhnaya.

Itto

"Well, I mean... It's the only place on the map that we don't have checked off. So if they aren't here, then-"

Scaramouche

"Shut it! They're here, and I fucking know it! Like, I swear, all of-"

Kazuha

"Scaramouche, please." 

Scaramouche

"No! No, I'm so fucking pissed right now! I'm so exhausted, and we've come nowhere to finding Y/N at all! I don't need someone telling me that they aren't going to be here! They have to be here!"

Itto

"..."

Kazuha

"Listen to me. I know how upset you are, I really do. But please don't lash out on Itto, or anyone in the group."

Scaramouche

"I wasn't lashing out."

Shinobu

"That seemed like lashing out to me."

Scaramouche

"You know what, Shinobu?-"

Itto

"... It's fine, really. Let's all just focus on finding Y/N, yeah?"

He interrupted before Scaramouche was about to say some more things.

.

.

.

Kazuha

"Scaramouche?"

Kazuha turned around and noticed that Scaramouche had stopped walking. They were all ahead of him, and he was simply standing in the background. Scaramouche unexpectedly fell to his knees, allowing the icy snow to contact his flesh.

Kazuha

"Scaramouche!"

Shinobu

"What happened?!"

Both confused, Shinobu and Itto watched Kazuha run back to Scaramouche.

Scaramouche

"I'm sorry..."

Kazuha

"No, it's fine!-"

Scaramouche

"No, Kazuha, it's not fine! The way I'm acting isn't fine!"

Kazuha

"Oh..."

Scaramouche

"I don't..."

.