Chapter 12 [Beg For His Return]

.

.

.

Dottore

"I'll ask you again."

Whack!

"What else do you know about Tartaglia?"

It had only been thirty minutes of pain when it felt like an eternal nightmare. When you didn't answer his inquiries, you got a punch or a kick in the face as a consequence. Maybe even his wooden bat on occasion.

You

"I told... Tarta... Tartali-who?..."

Dottore

"Tsk... Did I use the wrong drug on you?... Or maybe it was just a drug in general? I could've sworn I knew which one to use on you."

You

"Tartag... Is a singer!"

Dottore

"Shut up."

He kicked you again.

You

"Ow... But you told!... Me to... Tell you..."

Dottore

"Yeah, I told you to tell me something useful. Now, I'm ordering you to shut your mouth. That means that you should stop talking unless you like the taste of the point of my shoe kicking at your mouth every time you piss me off."

You

"No, no... No, I don't... I don't like that."

Dottore

"Oh my Archons- Just tell me something useful already, will you?"

You

"Neveeerrr!"

He struck you three times with the same fist, packing more power into the last one.

You

"Eugh..."

Dottore

*Sigh* "Maybe drugging you wasn't the best idea... And this is supposed to last for another few hours."

A thought occurred to Dottore. He walked out of the room, but you were too busy thinking about unicorns and rainbows while intoxicated to notice. When he returned, he was holding a blanket - a specific blanket.

Dottore sat back down in his chair as you lifted your bleeding face to gaze at him.

Dottore

"You recognize this blanket, right?"

He was holding the blanket you'd been sleeping with, the dark crimson one that smelled like Scaramouche even after it was washed.

You nodded rapidly, making the blood pour down your face even quicker.

Dottore

"I know, I know, you love sleeping with this blanket. You're like a little kid who can't sleep with their favourite stuffed animal and their mini blanky, aww, so adorable..."

You squinted at Dottore, puzzled as to why he was so blue. He began to turn yellow after a few seconds.

You

"Why are you blue... And then yellow..."

Dottore

"Relax, it's just the drugs."