Chapter 1 [Abduction]

.

.

.

You

"... Why are you crying? You're not the one that's being locked up and can only consume food and water once a day."

Scaramouche

"... Shut your mouth."

-A FEW DAYS BACK, INAZUMA CITY-

Raiden Shogun

"Thank you. A job well done, as expected."

For as long as you could remember, you had been devoted to the Raiden Shogun. To be honest, you loathed it. Everything about her irritated you, how cruel and forthright she was. It was, however, your only hope of survival. 

You would leave if you could, but you have no option except to obey her every command.

Raiden

"Y/N."

You

"Hm?"

Raiden

"You know I care for you, right?"

You

Sure you do.

You thought, with obvious sarcasm.

You

"... And where's this coming from?"

Raiden

"I just thought I'd let you know."

You

"Alright... I'm gonna head to bed, I've gotta be up early tomorrow."

Raiden

"Why's that?"

You

"Just training, the usual stuff, you know."

You yawned as you walked away to your bedroom.

Every day was the same pattern, again and over. You get up, get ready, assist the Raiden Shogun and Inazumans throughout Inazuma, eat, and then sleep. The cycle simply begins again. You were sick of it, but this was your last shot at life.

Being with the Raiden Shogun is only exciting because you get to hear all of her ideas and know everything she knows. Raiden taught you practically everything you know about Teyvat. Not only did you know the obvious, but you also knew many of the deepest secrets. 

...That includes the main enemies spotted around the entirety of Teyvat.

.

.

.

-THE NEXT DAY, EARLY IN THE MORNING-

Raiden was still sleeping when you left the house. You surrounded yourself with the scent of grass and training dummies that you'd eventually destroy practically every day.

You

*Sigh* "One... Two, Three, Four." Where are the rest of them?

Normally, you'd train with 10-20 dummies, but the majority of your stock was missing.

You

Hm. I must've cut all of them up quickly.

You left Raiden a message at home, telling her you'd be heading to Ritou to get some more training dummies, but you weren't sure whether they'd be open this early in the morning. You went anyhow, bored out of your mind since you had nothing else to do.