Chapter 7 [Torturous Dottore]

.

.

.

Dottore

"What do you want, puppet boy?! Can't you see I'm in my moment?!"

When Scaramouche interrupted Dottore's tantrum, he slammed his fist into your chest in frustration.

Scaramouche

"I think you're taking it too far."

Dottore

"Too far?! Did you not hear what they said to me?! The insults, Scaramouche, the insults!"

Scaramouche

"Yeah jeez, I heard them. Stop throwing a fit already and get over it."

Dottore

"You know damn well puppet boy, that you'd be throwing a fit if I decided to make jokes about your mommy issues!"

Scaramouche

"Oh come on... Don't you dare bring that up now. I told you that you're taking things too far."

Dottore gave Scaramouche a frown and continued to beat the living soul out of you.

Scaramouche

"Tsk, I said enough!"

Scaramouche stomped up to both of you on the floor and dragged Dottore off of you, pissed. That just made matters worse; Dottore began to object to Scaramouche's choice and decided to start beating up Scaramouche in order to continue beating you up.

Childe

*Sigh* "Oh dear..."

Scaramouche

"Get off of me!"

Dottore

"You asked for this, puppet boy!"

Childe stood at the doorway with his hand on his chin as the two were throwing hands.

Capitano

"... They're fighting again?"

Childe

"I'm confused... Wasn't this supposed to be a torturing session held between our hostage and Dottore?"

Capitano

"Well, our hostage is bleeding out on the ground, so I'm assuming Dottore's already taken care of that."

Dottore

"No! I'm not yet done with Y/N, I'm going to beat the living hell out of them until sunrise!"

Scaramouche

"No, you're not, because you're gonna end up killing them, and the Tsaritsa doesn't want them dead!"

You

"..."

Capitano

"... I think we better get Dottore out of there."

Childe

"Oh yeah, definitely! Before it's too late!"

Childe and Capitano entered the cell and used all of their might to drag him away from Scaramouche. As he was being dragged away, Scaramouche teased him.