Chapter 26 [Boat Man]

.

.

.

You

"Say, boat man-"

Kazuha

"It's just Kazuha."

You

"Hm... Fine. Kazuha, why don't you join us?"

Scaramouche

"What?!"

Kazuha

"No!- I can't do that!"

Scaramouche

"He's right, he can't join us!"

You

"Oh wow, so both of you are in opposition?"

Scaramouche

"I'm not having this moron on our side!"

Kazuha

"As I said, I am not a criminal! Therefore, I will not consent to join a duo of crime."

You

"Just think about it Scaramouche, the more the merrier, right?"

Scaramouche

"Absolutely not. It's just supposed to be us two."

Kazuha

"I agree. You two just do your own thing, give me back that vision, and I'll be off now."

You

"Not so fast, you still have to explain what you were doing. Hmph, staring at me and Scaramouche through the bushes... What a creep."

Kazuha

"I wasn't stalking you, I was just... Finding out what you two were up to. I had grown suspicious of the both of you the minute I saw you fighting on that boat."

Scaramouche

"Yeah, we noticed, so we left."

Kazuha

"I should've chased you down... Then maybe, the citizens of Inazuma wouldn't be in constant panic."

Scaramouche

"Yeah, well I've got my mom upset and a ton of tea bags, so I'm happy. I don't care about your feelings or theirs, I just care about mine."

Kazuha

"You heartless monsters... Now, may I please have that vision back? It is very dear to me."

You

"Hm..."

Scaramouche

"Y/N?... What are you waiting for? Give him the vision already - I don't wanna see his face another second."

You

"Kazuha, you're having trouble on the run, aren't you?"

Kazuha

"Hm?... What do you mean?"

Scaramouche

"Oh Archons, now they're starting another conversation."