Chapter 53 [Pierced Eye]

.

.

.

Scaramouche, picking himself up off the ground with his arm, flung a rock from a distance directly towards Dottore's head. The force was so powerful that Dottore's mask flew right off, exposing his ugly ass face features.

You pulled the syringe straight out of Dottore's hands and pierced his eye with it while his head was bent forward from the strength of the throw. You wanted him dead more than ever, as awful as it was to have his blood gushing down on you from his eye.

Dottore

"Agh!"

You reached behind you and got the rock that Scaramouche had just thrown while Dottore was bitching about his eye. You eventually got Dottore off your body by smacking the side of his face with the rock. 

You began pounding his face up with the rock, wailing and shrieking in terror, while he was screaming in agony and throwing a fit on the floor.

Kazuha

"Y/N?..."

Kazuha said softly, watching you commit such a violent act while the whole room was spinning in his eyes.

If Dottore's jaw was still functioning, he would have been begging you to stop endlessly. You had no compassion, striking his face with that rock harder and harder each time.

Dottore gripped your forearm tighter, digging his nails into your skin and scratching at it like a mad beast. He tried to beg. You could feel the blood running down your fingertips. You then placed both hands on the rock, smashing his face with even more force.

.

.

.

It didn't take long for you to notice that Dottore was no longer attempting to lift your body off of his. His face was completely shattered, and his arms were flat on the ground. As you continued to damage his face, he twitched.

Scaramouche

"Y/N! That's enough!"

Scaramouche, who had now been able to pick himself up from the ground, seized you under the arms and dragged you away from Dottore's body.

You

"No!"

You began beating Scaramouche's arm, forcing him to let go of you. You crawled right back to Dottore's body, but Scaramouche stopped you once more. You had run out of patience and were about to lose everything. 

Scaramouche

"Y/N, please!"

You were going insane. 

You raised your arm in the air, the rock in your grasp, ready to throw it directly at him. Scaramouche, helpless, simply covered his head with his arms, hoping it would do something.

.

.

.

Scaramouche

"..."

He heard the sound the rock made when you dropped it on the ground. You stared down at your hands before returning your gaze to Scaramouche. He was clearly afraid. When you saw Dottore's immobile body, you'd started to recognize what you'd done.