Chapter 30 [N/N's Biggest Fan]

.

.

.

You

"... Who are...?"

???

"Please, we are not here to fight. We aren't accomplices of Kazuha, either."

Scaramouche

"...?"

???

"Aha! I saw... N/N's face... This is amazing, I feel so special..."

You

"Um..."

You had no idea what to do with a full-grown man stuck to your leg, so you simply stood there.

Kazuha

"I apologize, I should've told you sooner..."

You

"Hey, aren't you that oni I always locked up in cells?"

???

"His name is Arataki-"

You

"Itto. Arataki Itto, right?"

Itto

"I... Woah! Woah- Wait!... You're the Raiden's assistant?!"

You

"Former assistant."

Itto

"Shinobu, you're telling me I've been obsessed over a criminal who used to be the one to put me in jail all the time?! Their face looks so different!"

Shinobu

"My bad, I didn't know that N/N was Y/N. You'll stop with this weird obsession now, right?"

Itto

"I... This is unbelievable!"

You

"Strange... Moving on, Kazuha, what's this about?"

Scaramouche pushed Itto away from you as you spoke with Kazuha.

he's jealous guys 😆

Kazuha

"From your first escape, Itto and Shinobu followed you-"

You

"I had the feeling we were being followed, but I didn't see it as much of a threat."

Shinobu

"I only came with because Itto is my responsibility. He almost drowned five times on the way to this island."

Kazuha

"... Right. It took them longer to get here, so by the time they arrived, you two were already on your date."

Itto

"Wow! A date with N/N, that's crazy!"

Scaramouche

"Shut it."

Itto's hands were bound with rope by the time you looked at Scaramouche and Itto, and he was laying flat on Kazuha's bedroom floor.

Kazuha