Chapter 20 [Right-Hand Man]

.

.

.

You

"Wow, look at Mondstadt!..."

...

"It's hideous!"

Scaramouche

"Thank the Archons, I thought you were about to get all emotional over how 'beautiful' it is."

A good night's sleep got you back to normal, no longer in your sad mood. Scaramouche was also acting normally now, but you knew what that meant. You two would go back to bullying each other on the daily.

You arrived in Mondstadt, staring up at the rising sun. It was wonderful to feel a ray of sunlight on you; you were tired of the wind and snow.

Scaramouche

"So, you wouldn't mind telling me where this 'somewhere' is, right?"

You

"It's a surprise."

Scaramouche

"Eh, surprise my ass. Just tell me."

You

"No. That'll ruin the surprise! You sure are one impatient man."

When you arrived in Liyue Harbor, you bought a mask to conceal your identity for the things you were about to do; the crimes you were about to commit. If anyone discovered you were the Raiden Shogun's right-hand man ranking 2nd place after Kujuo Sara, things would definitely go wrong for you.

You

"Look, don't I look scaaary?"

You said, placing the mask on your face.

Scaramouche

"You look stupid."

You

"You look stupid!"

You playfully put two fingers on Scaramouche's head, pushing him backwards and almost knocking him off the boat; the boat you stole from the harbour.

Scaramouche did the same thing to you as usual. A boy sat on the edge of one of the larger ships, the Alcor, and watched you two fight on that little boat. You chased each other around the boat, rocking it side to side. You nearly flipped it over.

???

"Hey!"

You

*Gasp*

Scaramouche

"Shit, did we get caught?"

He whispered with his hand on the back of your head. He was pulling your hair, ready to throw you into the water.

???

"Is everything okay down there?"

The boy yelled, standing at the very edge of the big ship.

Scaramouche was going to yank your hair and throw you into the water, but he realized it wouldn't be worth it if he was caught.

Scaramouche

"No, everything's fine."

You

"Um- Actually, do you have any food, sir?"