Chapter 10 [A Doctor's Return]

Pantalone

"I'll let it pass just this once. Not only am I here to fix Scaramouche's mistakes, but I'd also like you two to quit fighting, it's pointless... And annoying. How about you both just agree that you've hurt one another's feelings, and hug it out?"

Scaramouche

"No, ew."

Pantalone

"... Fine." Strange, Childe told me that method always works.

"If you two aren't going to hug it out, at least apologize to each other. You were both in the wrong. Just a simple, 'I'm sorry' is good enough."

Scaramouche

"..."

You

"..."

Pantalone

"Well? Come on now, we're not in first grade. You're both grown adults, get over it."

Scaramouche

"I'm over 500, get it right."

Pantalone

"... Well, in this case, you're still grown. You're not a baby anymore, right?"

Scaramouche

"I wasn't born bald, dumb, and small."

Pantalone

"Oh. That's right."

He cleared his throat.

Pantalone

"Alright, now apologize."

You

*Sigh* "I am..."

Pantalone

"Come on... Say it..."

You

"Sorry."

Scaramouche

"I'm..."

*Sigh*

"Pantalone, do I have to?"

Pantalone

"Yes! You have to, Y/N's already apologized. Now you apologize too, just to make it fair."

You found this amusing and couldn't help but smile a little. But, in the end, there's always something that takes your grin away.

Scaramouche

"Ugh... Fine. Y/N,"

You

"Mhm?"

Scaramouche

"I am..."

You

"You are..."

Scaramouche

"..."

"... Tsk, can Pantalone leave the room?!"

Pantalone

"But I'd like to be here to witness your apology."

Scaramouche

"Just leave! It's weird wanting to watch someone apologize to someone else!"

Pantalone

"Alright, alright. Y/N, the next time I stop by, tell me if he really apologized or not."