Chapter 2 [Headquarters]

Dottore

"Shh, shh, let me speak first."

He said, placing a finger on your lips softly.

Dottore

"We know that you know some things about us. I'm gonna have to ask you very politely to spill what you know if you don't want to get hurt and trust me, you don't want to get hurt."

You

"No!"

You replied, almost immediately. 

Dottore

"... Oh you little bitch."

Scaramouche

"Oh shit."

Dottore

"Alright listen, I'm not supposed to hurt you, but you better start praying to the Archons that the Tsaritsa doesn't allow me to. I know damn well that you know who the hell she is, considering the fact that you know the Fatui's deepest secrets."

The tone he spoke, with his sharp teeth, conveyed his rage. He was clutching your face with one hand, intensifying his grasp every time he spoke firmly.

Pantalone 

"Dottore, you were told not to hurt them in Headquarters."

Dottore

"Whaaat? I didn't lay a single finger on them."

He yanked his hand away from your face angrily, nearly snapping your neck. Pantalone squinted his eyes, looking at Dottore, then at you.

You

"You fucking liar..."

Dottore

"Shut it. Ahem- Pantalone, what are you even doing here?"

Pantalone

"The Tsaritsa wants to have a word with you."

Dottore

"Ah... The Tsaritsa. Alright. I'm not in trouble, am I?"

He joked around, yet at the same time, he sounded like he was suddenly shaking in his boots.

Pantalone

"All I know is that she wants to talk with you. It must be about them."

Pantalone tilted his head toward you.

Dottore

"... Fine. Well, it was nice meeting you, Y/N. By the way, puppet boy over here is gonna be watching over you for now. Don't you dare try anything funny, he'll fuck you up. Seeeriously bad, hehe."

reader, you want that don't you 🤨

because i do 😻

what no ew no i don't 🤨

Dottore

"Alright, have fun you two! Don't have hardcore sex while I'm gone!"

Pantalone

"Seriously, how did you ever become a harbinger?..."

Scaramouche

"That's such a dumb way to say goodbye."