Chapter 3 [Exchange]

.

.

.

You

"Scaramouche, I'm cold."

Scaramouche

"And? What do you want me to do about it, we're in Snezhnaya. Get used to it."

You

"You don't have blankets or anything that could keep someone warm here?"

Scaramouche

"Oh no, I have a jacket, but it's for me, obviously."

He teased. You struggled to raise your head, and then you supported your upper body weight with your forearms. You took a look at Scaramouche.

You

"It's fine, I wouldn't want to be walking around wearing that hideous jacket anyway."

Scaramouche

"Oh? Well, you're not walking around at all, you'll be trapped up here for the rest of your life until you start spilling what you know."

You

"So... If I tell you one thing that I know about this stupid organization, will you get me a blanket to keep myself warm?"

Scaramouche

"Sure. I'll get you a blanket."

You

"You swear on it?"

Scaramouche

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just tell me already."

You

"Even if what I'm about to tell you isn't that major?"

Scaramouche

"I could care less. As long as I get some things out of you, I won't be punished, and it's a win-win for both of us."

You

"Alright. I know that you have the Electro Archon's gnosis."

Scaramouche

"... Expected. She probably told you about that too. I don't exactly have it as of now."

You

"... Really? What happened?"

Scaramouche

"No. I'm not gonna get into detail about that. Now- I'll go get you a blanket. Happy?"

You

"Mhm."

You nodded, watching him unlock the countless amount of locks on the room's door.

Scaramouche

"Don't try to do anything while I'm gone."

Scaramouche took no time at all and was back in your room before you knew it. When he returned, he secured all of the door's locks.

Scaramouche

"Here. It's mine, but I haven't used it since I ran away."

He threw it in your face and sat down again.

You

"This blanket smells nice."

Scaramouche