𝟱𝟮

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Baby I want another dog, I miss Luna so much."

"Nah you left her in Mississippi fa a reason."

"Mississippi? Why you tryna be funny? That's why my grandparents don't like yo black ass now."

"Ion give a fuck they don't even know me not to like me. They just goin' offa one situation."

"Imma get me another dog. Which one Casey?" She asked while scrolling on a instagram page.

"Yeaaa I like that one too son." Salem agreed but Casey didn't even respond. "Delulu"

"Please big daddy?"

Jacourey busted out laughing then she rolled her eyes being upset.

"You always telling me no. Imma just get my dad to buy it for me."

"And wea it's gone stay?"

"Here, with us."

"Yea ite"

Jacourey didn't have Kyla at the moment because she went back home with her mom. They were going to visit her family in Atlanta so she would be gone for a little while.

"Mamaaaa!" Casey randomly spoke making Salem smile. "Aww say it again Casey!"

"It's okay you can say it again later ain't no pressure."

Salem picked him up then kissed his cheek.

"My baby can talk i'm so proud of him."
"Barely"

"You a hater. Leave us alone, you cheated, had a baby and now you won't buy me a new dog? You're a pitiful person."

"Ion give a damn." He shrugged "Okay Jdot Breezy."

Feeling herself get snatched up she started laughing. He didn't like for her to call him anything other than his first name.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wimme Salem."

"Okay damn let me go."

After letting her go she set up a time and place with the person to go pick up the dog later on today.

"Why you keep gettin' these lil ass dogs det can't defend they self?"

"We got babies they don't need that right now. What we gone name her? She need a baddie name."

"Lola"

"Okay that's cute I like that."

Watch he love this dog way more than I do.

Salem picked out a teacup Yorkie because she always wanted one.

"Just fa being nice to me you might get some head tonight but that's heavy on the MIGHT."