𝟱𝟬

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Hey ma" Salem spoke walking in the house.

"Hey boo, how was work?"

"Good actually it was chill today. How was your day?"

"It was fine, thanks for asking. Jacourey wanted you to come upstairs as soon as you got here."

"Why?"
"I don't know." She shrugged

She gave Casey a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs to the room.

When she opened the door she saw that the room was clean and the bed was made. Music was coming from the bathroom so she took her shoes off before going in there.

"What's all this?" She asked looking at the gift bags on the counter. "It's fa you. I ran yo bath fa you so you can get in."

"That's nice"

Salem pulled tissue paper out one of the bags and pulled the gift out.

"Oh okayyy" She smiled "A new MacBook I know that's right boo!"

"Yo water gone get cold bae. Yo can open the rest after."

"Okay. These flowers pretty tho. I appreciate you this is real nice."

"You welcome"

Jacourey hugged and kissed her before leaving the bathroom to let her be alone.

After her bath she got out and took a shower. Once she was done with everything she went in the room.

"Don't even put no clothes on."

"Boy we is at yo mama house i'm not finna do that, that's disrespectful."

"I just gave her some money to go shop. She ain't gone be back fa a few. Lay down."

She dried her body off then laid on the bed. He pulled her to the edge then pushed her legs back.

"I'm sorry fa everything I put you through. Ion want you to leave me, we gone be together forever like I promised you. Anything I gotta do to keep you imma do it."

"Why you cryin?" He asked "I'm okay, I accept your apology."

"You sure you ite?"
"Yea" She nodded

Later that day...

"We backkk!" Jacourey's mom dragged out.

Salem got up off the couch and grabbed Casey's car seat.

"Don't be spitting on me boy." Salem spoke while Casey blew spit bubbles. "I missed you."

"He was a lil cranky today. He probably just wanted one of y'all."

"I'm sorry, thanks for watching him tho."
"Anytime. I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay"

"Fuckkkk!" Jacourey dragged out standing up.

"It ain't never that serious bro."

"My bad these niggas cheatin' bad as hell. Wassup jit?" He asked pinching Casey's cheek softly.

"Get off the game."

"Ite dis game almost over."

"You sure yo mom don't want us to leave?"

"Do it seem like it?"

"No but I feel like we overstaying our welcome."

"She ain't say nun to me so ion think we is. Not gone lie to you we finna have to move so we prolly gone be here longer."

"Move? Why?"

"Hold up" Salem added answering the phone for Demi. "Yea?"

"What happened?!" She asked hearing Demi crying on the other end of the phone. "What?"

"Gimme the phone." She heard her dad speak in the background. "Daddy what happened?"

"It's Que, just come meet us at the hospital i'll tell you when you get here."

"Okay"

•••

"You ite?" Jacourey asked "Mmhm"

"Why you here? This all you fucking fault! Get the fuck on somewhere you don't give a fuck about Que for real!" Courtney yelled

"You not talkin' to me." Jacourey shook his head.

"Yes the fuck I am."

"Like he said you not talking to him. You got a problem with my husband you can say sum to me. He not finna argue with no female about shit."

"It's cool bae, let ha ass have it. Ian trippin' on shit she tammat cs ian did shit."

"Courtney I wanna know what the fuck you talking about."

"All day he was nowhere to be found then when sum happen to Que he wanna come around n act all sad n shit. Where the fuck was you at when them niggas was shooting at him?!"

"Ian gotta explain shit to you."

"Exactly and you can back up out his face too." Salem spoke standing up. "Bitch i'll slap you get out my face."

"Come on Court lets go onna walk. This too much on everybody right now. Y'all don't need to be arguing."

"Move Demi" She snatched away from her.

"My bad, either you gotta chill or you gone have to get out."

Courtney rolled her eyes then left the room with Demi. Their parents were getting food while they sat in the waiting room.

After Jacourey and Que did what they did a few days ago Jacourey told Que to be low key but he didn't listen.

While he was out with Courtney Devontae's friends saw them and ran down on him.

"Family of Quincy Robinson!"

-

Y'all think he gone make it or no??