𝟰𝟲

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"Tireddddd, tired of the way he treats meee!" Salem sang while walking in this house.

She had just came home from work and clearly was tired. When she got back to Jacksonville she went to the working the front desk like she used to.

The first thing she did was wash her hands and take her shoes off before going upstairs.

"Umm no, turn it off." Salem spoke as soon as she got upstairs hearing the music he was playing.

"I'm not finna listen to no fuckin' baby shark all damn day bro."

"Nobody said you had to. Ion want my baby listening to no damn trap music."

Jacourey shook his head then switched the tv to Netflix. He already knew she was easily pissed off so he just listened to her.

She gave the both of them a kiss then took her clothes off to take a shower.

"Lemme see this." She giggled snatching his phone before running in the bathroom and locking the door.

She put in Casey's birthday and it worked so she went through his phone. Salem found nothing so she left out the bathroom to give it back.

"How you feel?" He asked making her shrug.
"Stupid?"

"Lil bit"

"Bet you do. Ian got shit to hide."

"Okay, I apologize cs you innocent."

"Mmhm go take yo lil shower n sit yo simple ass down somewhere."

"Boy" She rolled her eyes before going back to the bathroom.

After she took a shower she put pajamas on then got in bed and cuddled with Casey.

"Damn what about me?"
"What about you?"

"I can't lay wit y'all?"

"Tuhh no"

"Give my son then." He responded picking him up. "I never met somebody so damn childish in my life."

"Na you can lay by yo self witcho mad ass."

Casey looked over his dad's shoulder and smiled at Salem causing her to roll her eyes.

"Y'all both annoying."

"You ain't wanna let me cuddle wit y'all so na you by yo self."

"You lucky you got my son i'd slap slap yo black ass right now."

"You member what happened the last time you wanted to fight. So you betta chill out cs ion een wanna do it to you."

"Anyways why you change yo password?"

"Cs you left me and my password was yo birthday. If you wanted it all you had to do was ask."