𝟮𝟳

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

"Heyyy!" Salem waved rolling her window down.

"What is you doin' over hea?" Jacourey asked walking up to her car. "I came to see what you was doing that was so important you couldn't pick up."

"Recordin"

"You think i'm stupid?"
"No"

"Obviously you do."

She rolled her window back up then turned the car off. Salem got out and walked towards the house with him chasing behind her.

"Fuck is you doin? Don't go in nobody house doin' allat."

"Nah it must be some hoes in there. It gotta be some hoes in there cs you being weird as hell."

"Salem I haven't even talked to you since I left this mornin' so how i'm bein' weird foo?"

"That's exactly how."

She continued walking then she opened the screen door. It was Johnny's house so she knew he wouldn't mind her coming inside.

"Wassup Lee"

"Hey... who is y'all?" She asked looking at the females sitting on the couch. "Who is you?"

"Bitch I asked you first. One of y'all fucking with him?" She asked pointing at Jacourey.

"No" They replied "Oh... okay"

"See you tweakin' fa nun."

Salem felt kinda embarrassed but she just wanted to make sure he wasn't being a cheater. You could say she was kinda still damaged from her last relationship.

"These is my lil cousins trust me they don't mess witcho husband girl."

"Lil?"

"Yea they like 16. Yeen got nun to worry 'bout sis."

Salem didn't like that sis word because all of her ex's friends used to say that to her knowing what was going on behind her back.

"They look older than that. I apologize y'all ian mean to come pf crazy."

"You good, watch that bitch word tho." The same girl spoke. "My bad"

"Bye Johnny"
"See you later." He waved

"Walk me to my car."

Jacourey stayed silent then took her back outside.

"Fuck be goin' through yo head? Man I wouldn't cheat on you. Iono what the fuck done got into you but you on some other shit bae."

"Pick up your phone and stop ignoring me. That's all imma say. See you when you get home. I love you."

"I love you more. Drive safe please." He responded opening the car door for her.