Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Wife

    ◎"Please, just this once." ◎

    Rover tremblingly walked towards Ming Xiangfan's room.

    The staff following behind were crazy about the two in the internal group.

    Little Assistant: @周爱桥@明相凡 Where are the two teachers! The director is here!

    There was no sound in the group, and the little assistant sent the message to the two assistants.

    Ronaldinho: I don't know. Brother Qiao went out earlier, so he should be in the room now.

    Chen Chen: I don't know. Teacher Zhou went to see Teacher Ming when I was leaving. I should go back to my room now.

    The little assistant clasped his palms together and showed the director a self-seeking look.

    A group of people adjusted the shooting angle and microphone at the door, and suddenly heard a sound inside the door.

    Rover breathed a sigh of relief: "It seems that Teacher Ming must be here."

    The barrage chattered as usual.

    [Why don't you knock on the door. ]

    [Quickly, the king is about to die! ]

    [Uh... the movement is quite loud, be quiet, let me listen again. 】

    Rover stretched out his hand and was about to bend his fingers to knock on the door panel, when the closed door made a "bang--" sound.

    Everyone standing outside was terrified.

    Rover slowly withdrew his hand.

    [Why don't you knock on the door? What happened just now, did someone close the door? ]

    [It seems to be the movement from Teacher Ming's room. 】

    【Huh? Teacher Ming is doing Tai Chi in the room? 】

    【Is there a possibility, is to practice Tai Chi for two people? 】

    Ming Xiangfan pushed Zhou Aiqiao out of the bathroom, the two kissed more and more, and finally Ming Xiangfan pressed Zhou Aiqiao against the door to save energy.

    Ming Xiangfan rubbed the back of Zhou Aiqiao's head distressedly: "Is there any pain?"

    Zhou Aiqiao tilted his head and continued to ask for a kiss: "No."

    The lips of the two were glued and separated, and the soft tip of the tongue was like a nimble snake, scratching. At the base of the opponent's tongue.

    The air became thinner and thinner, and Zhou Aiqiao's face became more and more flushed.

    He looked at Ming Xiangfan's stepping back with those innocent eyes, and frowned slightly, as if puzzled: "Afan... what are you doing?"

    Ming Xiangfan pressed his fingertips on the gonads behind his ears , softly said: "Your susceptibility period is coming soon, so you can't kiss anymore."

    Zhou Aiqiao insisted: "You can kiss, I will control it."

    Ming Xiangfan stroked his hair at the temples, a little helpless: "I I can't control it anymore."

    The ghost knows how much she is suffering now, but the beauty is still pregnant because she can't move her hands up and down, and when she touches her abdominal muscles, she will feel ashamed because of the unhealed scars.