Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Winter Night

    ◎Never willing to dye the blank space. ◎

    "Card——"

    Rover roared ear-splittingly, echoing several times in the deep forest, and the whole crew suddenly boiled up.

    The tense actors everywhere began to relax, standing in place and flexing their muscles, waiting for the director's final instructions.

    "The shooting progress of the AB group is quite fast, and the task will end today! The day after tomorrow..." Rover glanced at the time, and it was already past twelve o'clock in the morning, "Oh no, tomorrow is New Year's Day, give Everyone has two days off and enjoy the festival! We will shoot again after the vacation is over!"

    "Thank you director!" Cheers came from the crowd.

    After calling the card, the leading actors stood still, for fear of damaging the lighting position.

    Until the end, Rover said this was over and it was a holiday. Only then did Chen Chen rush forward and wrap the thick cotton padded clothes around Ming Xiangfan's body.

    "Is it cold?" Chen Chen asked.

    "It's already numb." Ming Xiangfan covered his mouth with his palm and let out a sigh of relief.

    A bloody hand suddenly stretched out beside him, holding a cup of hot milk.

    When Ming Xiangfan raised his head, it was Yin Guanyan, the male second who played Fu Ming. At this moment, both of them are the characters in the play, not to mention that "Fu Ming" has just crawled out of the sea of ​​corpses and blood, and the scene is not ordinary.

    "This is?" Seeing what he handed over, Ming Xiangfan was a little puzzled.

    Yin Guanyan is not the same as Fu Ming's persona in reality. Fu Ming himself is a dull shadow guard with a mouthful of broken teeth, who never says a word of his favorite. In reality, Yin Guanyan treats people mildly, behaves in a polite manner, and is not as hostile as Fu Ming, but he is not the kind of sullen and silent temperament.

    Yin Guanyan laughed: "Hot milk." He stretched his hand halfway forward again, "I saw you caught a cold a while ago, and you still have bruises from the injection on your hand, so drink some to warm your stomach first. Leave the RV Parking is still some distance away.”

    Ming Xiangfan oh, understood, and was about to reach out to take it, when an exceptionally fair, bony hand took the glass of milk from Yin Guanyan's hand.

    Ming Xiangfan followed the owner of his hand to look.

    Sure enough, it was Zhou Aiqiao who disappeared when the director called out just now.

    Zhou Aiqiao glanced at Yin Guanyan indifferently, then frowning, he swallowed the milk in the paper cup in one gulp—as if it wasn't milk, but like Dichlorvos from 1982.

    "Thank you Xiao Yin for the milk." Zhou Aiqiao pretended to pour the paper cup upside down, signaling the other party to drink it up.

    Yin Guanyan's face was as usual: "You're welcome, brother."

    Yes, the two are still brothers and sisters who graduated from the same university.

    But Yin Guanyan is three years younger than Zhou Aiqiao, and is the same age as Ming Xiangfan.

    Yin Guanyan looked at Ming Xiangfan with concern again: "I still have it here, may I pour you another cup?" Ming Xiangfan

    shook his head, looked at Zhou Aiqiao's eyes as if he was about to eat Yin Guanyan, and said with a smile: "No need. Let's go Let's go, hurry back to the RV, it's freezing outside."