Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    ◎(8) Love is difficult for yourself. ◎

    Gongsun Hui looked away, not looking at his expression, nor listening to his broken voice.

    The sunlight from the outside is already shining into the sleeping hall through the window sills, and the bamboo shadows are swaying under the breeze. This is a great winter day.

    Yuan Wei's kiss is like a drizzle, a young deer waiting to be fed, dense and eager.

    Gongsun Hui's lips are like sweet rain, attracting him to keep chasing after them.

    The belts of the two slipped off unconsciously.

    I don't know who made the move first.

    The loose strands of hair stuck to the cheeks, with sweat rolling down, sticking to the thin air in strands.

    Gongsun Hui squinted his eyes slightly, looking at Yuan Wei's fair neck, where it looked like a young bamboo that had just sprouted in spring, tender and tender, covering it with a palm, it could be broken with a slight twist.

    "Don't move around." Gongsun Hui said hoarsely.

    Yuan Wei's sanity has been blurred, but he hastily held her hand and imitated her previous movements immaturely.

    Gongsun Hui stopped him, and after a while, he stabilized his heartbeat and said, "Clean your hands."

    Yuan Wei sat on the bed and watched Gongsun Hui go to the clean room.

    He raised his hand and put it over his heart.

    There, vigorously, the seed called love is sprouting.

    Gongsun Hui came out of the clean room, saw the honey pot that was picked for brewing tea not long ago on the low table, his fingertips twitched slightly, and finally bent down to pick it up.

    After being blocked, the curtain hanging on the side swayed, and then fluttered down, blocking the beauty of the room.

    The soul blows, and the heart is turned upside down.

    An hour later, Gongsun Hui got up to clean his hands again.

    Yuan Wei blushed and lay on his side on the bed, half of his face was hidden under the quilt, only showing a pair of full deer eyes.

    Gongsun Hui put down the empty honeypot, walked up to him and asked, "Do you want ointment for swelling and pain? I'll ask Fu Ming to get it." Yuan Wei blinked, and realized after two breaths, his eyes filled with

    shame Misty: "No...no need."

    Gongsun Hui raised his hand and felt the temperature of his forehead.

    "Still a little hot."

    Yuan Wei stretched out a hand from the quilt, pulled him down, and sat on the edge of the bed, "Sister, I'm fine, I'll be fine after a night of sleep."

    Gongsun Huiwei said.

    Yuan Wei pinched her two fingers firmly, trying to use his body heat to drive away the previous stickiness.

    Yuan Wei's crow-like eyelashes flickered, extremely sleepy.

    Gongsun Hui touched his brow with the other hand, and said softly: "Go to sleep."

    Yuan Wei squeezed her fingers tightly, hummed, and whispered: "Sister, I really like you, I like you very much... ..."

    Gongsun Hui quietly looked at his closed eyes, but there seemed to be an empty place in his heart, and the draft was rushing in unscrupulously.