Chapter 38

Chapter 38 The Crown

    ◎May your life be smooth. ◎

    It is still summer at this time.

    The remote villages and towns suddenly ushered in the continuous rainy season.

    At dusk, Ming Xiangfan, who got off the show early, took a wine bottle and found a rare spot to sit down and rest in the cool.

    Coincidentally, there is a pavilion here, and there is a pond with withered lotus leaves floating in front of the pavilion.

    Ming Xiangfan took a sip of wine with a sullen head, his face didn't change at all.

    She looked at the birds that wanted to stay but were startled flying, circling the water.

    She often feels that time flies by.

    Five years is enough for a person to start a family and start a business, get married and have children, and go through the hurdles of life satisfactorily but satisfactorily.

    Spring comes quietly, and summer comes hot. But when she thinks about it carefully, she has a very vague concept of the seasons - constantly participating in activities, variety shows, taking further acting courses, and interviewing and filming with major crews. Shooting in the middle of winter in summer, and jumping into the river shirtless in winter, has long been a habit.

    For more than half a year after breaking up with Zhou Aiqiao, Ming Xiangfan was so busy with his homework that he had no time to think about him.

    But whenever she came out of the dance practice room dripping with sweat and stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself, the web of memories swept over her overwhelmingly and engulfed her.

    Ming Xiangfan didn't think about it, nor did he look at any news about him.

    But occasionally when she saw his name while browsing the page, she would subconsciously pause her fingertips.

    five years ago.

    If he was out of danger, he was transferred from the ICU to the general ward one month later.

    Chu Ruo's name was like a superficial touch in the flourishing entertainment industry, and no one cared about it after ripples appeared.

    Cheng Yijin is worthy of being a prince who has lived among thousands of flowers without a single leaf touching his body. Even knowing that Churuo was seriously injured, it was only a breach of contract that was sent lightly. The filming of the TV series that Chu Ruo had just signed continued to be delayed because of her reasons, and the crew suffered huge losses. Cheng Yijin just happened to lend a helping hand and appointed He Chengjun, a traffic artist who had just left Xing Chen, to play the role.

    Ming Xiangfan looked at the way He Chengjun laughed at Yan Yan in the entertainment news interview, and sneered.

    That day in the manor, the wild duck that was playing with Cheng Yi in the swimming pool was actually her.

    Yucheng came to visit Churuo almost every day after work. At first, Churuo resisted any alphas, including Ming Xiangfan. Ming Xiangfan was not discouraged either, he stood outside the door and talked to her through the glass window on the door. Starting from the trivial things in childhood, Ming Xiangfan himself was surprised that he remembered so many trivial things.     Four months later, Chu Ruo gradually accepted the approach of Ming Xiangfan and Yu Cheng. Ming Xiangfan had just emerged in the entertainment circle at this time, making money from filming everywhere. Yu Cheng took on the daily work of taking care of Chu Ruo.     After this experience, Li Tingyu's body is not as good as before.     Ming Xiangfan found out that the recuperation institutions in Mingyi City are very helpful for Chu Ruo's mental and physical recovery. It was also at this time that Chu Ruo found out that Ming Xiangfan had entered the entertainment industry.     Churuo's spirit tends to become unstable again.     When Ming Xiangfan went to see her again, Chu Ruo closed the door early and turned her away again. After a long time, Ming Xiangfan received the news about Chu Ruo, and learned from Yu Cheng that her memory had recently started to go wrong.     It is urgent to go to Mingyi City.     Yu Cheng volunteered, and he is a psychiatrist himself. Chu Ruo's resistance to Ming Xiangfan increased day by day, and he was no longer used to living in Qinghe. Ming Xiangfan handed over Chu Ruo to Yu Cheng's care.     In the second year after Churuo went to Mingyi City, Li Tingyu suffered from Alzheimer's disease.     Ming Xiangfan returned home without stopping after finishing his filming. It was already eleven o'clock in the evening, and there was no one in the room except Gulu who was lying prone.