Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    ◎Zhou Aiqiao's rumored girlfriend. ◎

    Ming Xiangfan returned to Qinghe after staying in Changyucheng Village for two days.

    Social animals don't deserve vacations.     Zhuo

    Chengran sipped his coffee, sat behind the desk and looked at her: "How is it?

    "

Got it?"

    "But I think the other sevens and eights are put together, and there is a Zhou Aiqiao in the heat..." Ming Xiangfan hesitated.

    Zhuo Chengran said: "You're joking with me."

    Ming Xiangfan: "Is there a possibility? I don't have it."

    Zhuo Chengran put down the coffee cup: "Then do you think that the heat that turns into bean curd can serve our company well?" How much momentum has been created."

    Ming Xiangfan struggled with the punishment and said: "Boss, why don't you go and shoot yourself?"

    Zhuo Chengran didn't speak, and looked at her quietly.

    Ming Xiangfan organized language to analyze the pros and cons to him, and he was short of a supercilious gesture and said: "Look at the current situation, your friend said that Zhou Aiqiao has a girlfriend, after all, your friend has seen it, which is almost equal to you. So you are sure to take the picture. I can gain something. I haven’t heard any rumors here, so how could it be photographed.”

    Zhuo Chengran: “…”

    This is the first time I have met such a eloquent subordinate.

    Zhuo Chengran waved his hand: "Okay, anyway, just keep up, if a blind cat catches a dead mouse and takes a picture, won't the heat rise?"

    Ming Xiangfan raised his forehead, his feelings were so much in vain.

    Back at the work station, a message from Xingchen director Ren Jifang was sent.

    Ren: Xiaofan, what do you mean?

    Ming Xiangfan suddenly remembered that when he returned to Qinghe from Xiaowo Town two weeks ago, he accidentally photographed Xingchen's first brother Xia Jia and his girlfriend shopping in the supermarket.

    Eliauk: The old rules, guarantee or not.

    Mingxiang Fanzhi's old rule is to ask her to suppress these photos. This is considered a default rule in the industry. Generally, the earth-shattering big melon burst out quietly, it must be because of the world's sophistication.

    There are some signs, but they seem to be catching wind and shadows, because the two parties are testing each other.

    Ren: You child, we have such a good relationship, why can't we pretend we didn't see it?

    Eliauk: If I remember correctly, Xia Jia has been caught by me three times.

    Ren: I also met twice.

    Eliauk: ...I said, what are you doing to protect him with such a high price?

    Ren: Isn't this the facade of Xingchen?

    For the first time, Ming Xiangfan felt that the chairman of a company that was about to go public was simply terrifying.

    Eliauk: Why don't you change the facade.

    This kind of casual travel can be caught without covering it up. It's nothing more than thinking that Ren Jifang will shovel shit behind.

    Let's not talk about whether she can be photographed, as if the passers-by are fake.