Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    ◎"You still want to kiss me now."◎

    "Okay," Ming Xiangfan said, "I will lend you that girl's shoulder."

    Time seems to slow down.

    Zhou Aiqiao closed his eyes with thick eyelashes, as if trying to hide an unspeakable secret.

    The sound of their breathing accompanied by their heartbeat blended together in this space.

    a long time.

    Ming Xiangfan said warmly: "Let's eat."

    Zhou Aiqiao hummed, with a slightly nasal voice.

    When Ming Xiangfan went to look at him, Zhou Aiqiao's eyes were reddish, and his eyes were wet, like the merciless rain and dew in the morning.

    Zhou Aiqiao looked up at Ming Xiangfan.

    Ming Xiangfan swallowed his saliva: "Don't tempt me."     Zhou Aiqiao didn't understand why, and his voice was

    hoarse: "What?     " Confuse.     Ming Xiangfan leaned closer, his breath fell on his lips, and his tone was unbalanced: "I want to kiss you." As     soon as the words fell, her lips kissed him.     The aroma of peach spreads throughout the mouth.     Ming Xiangfan bit his lower lip: "You just ate candy?"     Zhou Aiqiao replied, "Didn't you taste it?"     "It's delicious." Ming Xiangfan replied casually.     Zhou Aiqiao circled her waist, lowered his head, bit back, and spoke vaguely between his lips and teeth: "What flavor do you want to taste next time?"     Ming Xiangfan     chuckled, "Coriander flavor?" Look at her.

    "Don't tease you, let's go out to eat." Ming Xiangfan pursed his lips, and pressed his hand to the doorknob. Zhou Aiqiao also reached out to cover her hand, and said, "Don't worry, kiss again." The next

    day , Ming Xiangfan woke up in a strange environment.

    After staring at the window screen for three minutes, he realized the current situation.

    After eating yesterday, it was already late at night, Zhou Aiqiao was afraid that the return journey would be unsafe, so he left the two of them behind.

    Originally, it was clear that the guest was sleeping, but who knew that a small thief would sneak into the room in the middle of the night.

    Zhou Aiqiao acted coquettishly, Ming Xiangfan was extremely sleepy, but finally compromised, letting the little thief hug her from behind.

    Ming Xiangfan moved his body a little, and the people behind him hummed twice in dissatisfaction.

    If it was normal, she would not believe that the actor is such a weirdo in private.

    "Sleep a little longer." Zhou Aiqiao said.

    Ming Xiangfan closed his eyes and opened them again, picked up the phone beside the bed to check the time: "It's almost noon." "

    Then sleep for another 20 minutes."

    "If you don't wake up again, Ling Shan will think too much." Ming Xiangfan sighed.

    Zhou Aiqiao clamped her waist with force, dragging her into his arms, and the hot and humid breath sprayed on the shoulder blades.

    The windows didn't seem to be closed tightly, and the smell of hot summer mixed with the wind rolled the white window screens.