Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    ◎(3) Red wall and blue sparrow. ◎

    Sending the prince back to his bedroom, Gongsun Hui picked up the medicine box and gave him medicine.

    It was really thin skin and tender meat, but it was just a fall, and blood was poured out from the hand.

    Yuan Wei watched Gongsun Hui want to apply medicine for him, and wanted to withdraw his hand, but was held back tightly.

    Gongsun Hui looked at his emotions: "It hurts?"

    Yuan Wei shook his head, the redness in his eyes hadn't faded away, the eye sockets were still wet, and a few eyelashes were stuck together.

    Gongsun Hui withdrew his gaze, and after applying the medicine, he handed him the letter he had brought at the beginning.

    Yuan Wei asked in a daze, "What book is this?"

    "Chun-gong Tu." Gongsun Hui said seriously.

    "Ahem——" Yuan Wei coughed and turned backwards when he heard these words.

    He took it with trembling hands, and quietly opened a page, only to find that Gongsun Hui was deliberately teasing him.

    "The emperor lied to me." Yuan Wei couldn't help but blame him, his tone seemed to be that of an acquaintance with Gongsun Hui who had been with Gongsun Hui for a long time.

    The words are only spoken before they feel inappropriate.

    Yuan Wei observed Gongsun Hui's expression carefully, and heaved a sigh of relief when he found that he was not angry.

    Gongsun Hui said indifferently: "This is Shanshui Ji, the book you asked Fu Mingxun last time."

    Yuan Wei's expression froze for a moment. However, he knew that he could not even get close to this palace gate, and the idea was waved away by himself before it was formed.

    I didn't catch up with Gongsun Hui when I left school, but I met Fu Ming who turned back halfway. This is the origin of today's letter.

    Yuan Wei's eyes lit up immediately, Gongsun Hui saw it, and turned his head away without a trace.

    "Thank you, Master!" Yuan Wei stood up and wanted to pay respects, but Gongsun Hui hid.

    Gongsun Hui said: "The crown prince is under one person and above ten thousand people, and the only person he respects is the emperor."

    Yuan Wei restrained the overflowing smile on his face. The emperor's master had also warned that the superior should not show his emotions.

    "Ben...Ben Gong knows." Yuan Wei tried to answer with regular words.

    Gongsun Hui's smile faded a little: "Then the prince should take a good look at it. I will leave first."

    Yuan Wei put down the book after hearing this, and asked: "The emperor stays for a light meal?

    " Obscure: "Thank you, Prince, but - no need."

    After finishing speaking, Gongsun Hui left straight away.

    Fu Ming heard footsteps approaching, and just jumped down from the tree.

    Seeing this, Gongsun Hui asked, "Why are you on the tree?"

    "Miss Qiu Miao has entered

    the palace, so I'll look for you again. " No peace today.

    Qiu Miao, the housekeeper's wife of the Imperial Master's Mansion, is also a wild child picked up by Gongsun Hui from traveling when he was young. Later, she worshiped incense and threw a bowl and recognized her as her own sister. Currently, she is in charge of large and small gold and silver expenditures in the Imperial Master's Mansion.