Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Leads

    ◎"Thank you." ◎

    The two separated on the wooden bridge.

    Of course, they wiped each other's mouths clean before parting.

    When she went back, it was Churuo who really came to look for her this time.

    "Where did you go?" Chu Ruo glanced at her clearly, and nodded without waiting for her reply, "The kitten went to steal the fish."

    Ming Xiangfan: "...my dear sister.

    " The team leader came with a whole hanger, followed by the makeup artist.

    "Mr. Churuo, today we are filming scene 4 of scene 44, the scene of being in distress at the villa." The make-up teacher reported the task, and began to communicate with Churuo's assistant about makeup.

    After the makeup is settled, Ming Xiangfan hugs the clothes and follows Churuo to the dressing room.

    Chu Ruo asked her, "Are you bored?"

    Ming Xiangfan shook his head, "It's okay, it's quite interesting." "Let's

    talk," Chu Ruo unbuttoned her, her white lotus-like arm stretched out from behind the curtain, and handed over the clothes Come out, "Do you have any ideas about the actor industry? Just now the director praised you for your qualifications. If you train well, you will definitely be a new front-line within five years." Ming Xiangfan shook his head: "No." Interesting is interesting, but only

    for

    actors You can get in touch with different scripts to experience the life trajectories of different protagonists and supporting roles or even cannon fodder.

    All that's left is a puddle of mud.

    Don't ask, it's just that the paparazzi news has done too much, and the model-style person settings of people before and after are numb.

    After changing her clothes, Chu Ruo followed her original assistant to find the director in the group.

    Ming Xiangfan nestled on Churuo's chair and played with his phone for a while. Just about to lock the screen, a new message came.

    Z: Think of Little Moon.

    Eliauk: ...

    Eliauk: In the sky, look up by yourself.

    Z: Not in heaven.

    Eliauk: Then wait.

    Z: Although there is no...

    Eliauk:?

    Z: But I have it in my heart.

    Ming Xiangfan squeezed the phone tightly, gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to call him.

    Eliauk: Who taught you.

    Z: What?

    Eliauk: Your earthy love story... Please quickly return to the original appearance.

    Z: No one teaches.

    Z: Maybe it's easy to get enlightened because of falling in love.

    Eliauk: ... If you say it again, I will kill you Dogfish!

    A voice call came in directly.

    Ming Xiangfan looked at the people around him and connected.