Chapter 2

Chapter 2 What a coincidence

    ◎"Let's go, my wife." ◎

    Ming Xiangfan slept in Sister Fangfang's office until he woke up naturally.

    Sister Fangfang is the chairman of Star Entertainment. Her full name is Ren Jifang. During the years when Ming Xiangfan was a paparazzi, he dealt with her a lot. Usually it was Ming Xiangfan who took some unexplainable headlines, and the follow-up was to find Sister Fangfang and fight her for 300 rounds.

    Ming Xiangfan also abides by the "rules of the rivers and lakes".

    It's just that later, the second and third tiers that Sister Fangfang was trying to keep, couldn't withstand the slightest temptation from other families, so they all packed up and ran away. Maybe it's because she doesn't know people well, but Sister Fangfang hasn't ventured in to cultivate any traffic stars since then.

    The company is still open as usual, but the staff's business direction has changed.

    What survives today is basically the third line. Focus on filming some short dramas with parents; or supporting roles in some brainless cookies. They are not popular, but they can live with the salary they get. Sister Fang also changed the contract, 28 points, company 2, employee 8. The company is busy with operations, paying taxes, and occasionally there are additional situations. If the basic market is not large enough, Xingchen would have closed down long ago.

    The only exception to Xingchen is Ming Xiangfan, a paparazzi turned star.

    Sister Fangfang talked with her a few times, and Ming Xiangfan said honestly: "Lack of money, really short of money."

    It's nothing more than that, being a star is the fastest-paying job.

    In addition, Ming Xiangfan really has this ability and face - when she first signed the contract, Sister Fang handed her a book, playing the role of the high-spirited Miss Courtyard in a period drama. It really got her under control.

    The so-called showbiz is about time and fate. Some people have waited half their lives for the right time and place, and some people are just being chased by God.

    A few days after the show aired, thanks to Xiao Pozhan's editing all the way, the three words Ming Xiangfan were able to squeeze into the hot list. Even the official blog pulls out the clips and tidbits that were subtracted overnight to attract traffic.

    Ming Xiangfan has always disliked wearing makeup all day long, so the first thing he does after a play is to remove his makeup. Most of the shots in the tidbits are without makeup. It may be that the bone phase has not yet developed again, and the face is very juvenile. The big-eyed cute girl plays the tricky and mean daughter, which is full of contrast and attracts the audience's attention.

    Because of this, she became an instant hit, and various scripts were sent in like snowflakes.

    ***

    "Are you awake?" Sister Fangfang pushed open the door and came in with two cups of hot tea in her hand.

    Ming Xiangfan got up, shook his head, found his own soul, and then realized: "I seem to be awake, but I don't seem to be awake."

    Sister Fangfang put the tea in front of Ming Xiangfan: "Dahongpao, try it. "

    "Add goji berries? You've started health care again." She didn't refuse, she was thirsty when she woke up.

    "Is your heart balanced?"

    "What?" Ming Xiangfan obviously didn't recover.

    Sister Fangfang said: "I'm stuck, I haven't made a debut."