Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The Island

    ◎Love is true. ◎

    Ming Xiangfan and Ling Shan ran into each other at the hotel's own coffee bar.

    Without leaving the hotel, she casually put on a Sanrio plush pajama jacket. The long ears of Yugui dog fell down and swayed slightly with her movements.

    "What a coincidence." Ling Shan walked to her side, "Isn't today a vacation? Why did you drink coffee early in the morning?"

    Ling Shan ordered two cups of coffee, and the staff turned around to make them, and Ming Xiangfan replied.

    "I've been waking up early like this for the past two months, and I can't sleep even if I sleep late today. I'm used to it." Ming Xiangfan clutched his phone, which kept bumping against the ordering counter.

    Ling Shan tentatively asked: "What did you say last night?"

    Ming Xiangfan didn't recover from his breath, choked on the saliva in his throat, and coughed for a while before recovering.

    "Ah?" Her expression was unnatural, "I didn't say anything."

    Ling Shan smiled and said, "Your excuse is a bit clumsy." Propping her elbows on the table, she turned to look at Ming Xiangfan, "Zhou Aiqiao is also using this excuse. "

    We are filming together, we are both actors. It is difficult to adjust for a while, it is normal... right." Ming Xiangfan lacked confidence.

    "I'm not teasing you anymore, do you want to chat with me?" Ling Shan asked.

    The staff first delivered Ming Xiangfan's American style.

    She could have left with the coffee first, but somehow she didn't move half an inch, but waited for Ling Shan in place.

    "Talk... what?" Ming Xiangfan took a sip of his coffee, and the hot touch burned her lips and tongue.

    Ling Shan took the two cups of coffee in his hand, paused, and finally handed one of them back to the staff: "Please drink it." The staff

    gave a suspicious voice.

    Ling Shan smiled at them, waved her hand and took a walk in the hotel garden with Ming Xiangfan.

    "What are you talking about?" Ling Shan pretended to be very conflicted, "What does beautiful Ming want to talk about? Has Zhou Aiqiao been in love in the past four years?" "Don't talk about him.

    " Tone, "Talk about me."

    Ling Shan was stunned for a second, and then realized: "Why are you so direct?"

    "You want to chat with me more directly for some reason." Ming Xiangfan pointed to the little girl in the garden. Tingzi, "Want to sit there?"

    Ling Shan choked on the coffee she swallowed: "Okay."

    "Did Yu Cheng tell you?"

    "...Well."

    "Shouldn't it be serious?" Ming Xiang Anyone who looked at him had clear eyes.

    Ling Shan asked: "Have you taken the psychological test?"

    "Yes." Ming Xiangfan looked away, "The basic test given by Yucheng

    is 65." But Ming Xiangfan didn't feel like a depressed patient to him. It's more like not having a play for a while, or being unable to make a play, and being unable to distinguish the emotional illusion brought about by the script and reality.