Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Hugs

    ◎"Not so perfect moon." ◎

    Z: I didn't bring a camera, I took it with my mobile phone.

    Z: It was freshly released a minute ago. Teacher Ming's score?

    In this room, Chu Ruo and Ming Xiangfan have already arrived at the door of the hotel.

    Chu Ruo went out from the other side of the car door and saw Ming Xiangfan's soul wandering around, leaned half of his body into the car, stretched out his hand and shook in front of her: "Little Moon? Are you bewitched?"

    Ming Xiangfan was frightened. After a jump, she quickly regained her senses and avoided Churuo's hand on her forehead: "It's okay, it's just that the client sent a message saying that my mobile phone is in arrears."

    Churuo didn't say anything, but took her hand back. But her eyes were very shrewd, and she saw a simple English letter Z on the mobile phone page that flashed by.

    Hey, I can't help my sister when the child grows up. Chu Ruo went to check in with Ming Xiangfan who was running around.

    After Ming Xiangfan took a shower, he went out to have a meal with Chu Ruo.

    The two chatted until it was dark, and there were only speeding vehicles on the road, and the street lamps cast a faint warm light.

    They walked on each other's shadows.

    Churuo thought of something again: "Did you really never fall in love during college?"

    These words can be regarded as poking at Ming Xiangfan's weakness.

    She has a docile face, and she often rushes into the classroom on the eighth day of college without her face in the sky. Photos of her often appear on post bars and confession walls in the school.

    But she never added this kind of account, and the messages were all sent to her by her roommate.

    She is not sensitive to the way of confessing to the wall, which is a way of fishing for people in the sea. If you are interested in a person, the best way is to appear in front of him, and then go to WeChat.

    Most contemporary young people are visual animals, and they often have filters for beautiful/handsome looks, but they lack courage.

    In Mingxiangfan's life, the first thing is to get where you come from, and see you again if you don't get along.

    Her photos appear endlessly on the confession wall, but there are very few people who have the courage to appear in front of her.

    At first it was—is it okay to add a friend, maybe there will be big homework in the future, and we can finish it together.

    In the end, the ending was unhappy.

    Why.

    Because while chatting, the other party found out that she was Alpha.

    Often at this time, Ming Xiangfan would greet him with a sentence: Damn, you are hiding deep enough, you must be a pervert.

    Vision is the easiest and fastest sensory system to give instructions to the brain.

    Her appearance conceals all the details that can prove her identity, such as she walked into the bathroom of female A in front of some 'suitors', and took the physiology course of female A...Many people still use stereotypes to make

    decisions What a person looks like in his own mind. Once there is a deviation from what I imagined, the first reaction is to question and then criticize.