Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    ◎"I haven't saved enough money for my wife." ◎

    Fortunately, I didn't meet those two girls when I went to the supermarket in the second half of the trip.

    Zhou Aiqiao held Ming Xiangfan's hand tightly the whole time, and he didn't let go when paying, causing the cashier to cast curious glances at the two of them many times.

    Ming Xiangfan responded with an embarrassed smile.

    After returning home, Gulu was dragged out for a walk by Churuo. The two gathered around the kitchen to study the dishes.

    "Do you want to learn?" Zhou Aiqiao asked her while cleaning the dishes.

    Ming Xiangfan thought for a while, and frowned: "Is it difficult?"     Zhou Aiqiao smiled helplessly

    : "If you're interested, then it's not difficult."

Bloody steak on top.

    "I think...it's better for me to wait to eat." Ming Xiangfan put his head on Zhou Aiqiao's back and knocked twice, "I saw this kind of meat in its original and unprocessed state. After it was cooked, I couldn't eat it. Going down, my head is full of blood and fishy smell."

    Zhou Aiqiao skillfully marinated the steak, and then started to boil the pasta, completely blocking Ming Xiangfan's sight of the raw beef.

    Ming Xiangfan was behind him, pressing his profile against his back.

    Sensing her emotions, Zhou Aiqiao turned off the fire, wiped his hands, and turned to look at her.

    "What's the matter? Are you hungry?" Zhou Aiqiao lowered his head slightly, wanting to see her expression.

    Ming Xiangfan slipped into his arms, and sighed softly: "I kind of want to elope with you."

    Zhou Aiqiao was taken aback, and asked with a random smile, "Are we counting as elopement now?"

    Ming Xiangfan shook his head: "I want to go to a place where no one knows us. We have sufficient funds and time to settle in one city and change to another city when we get tired of it. There are no constraints and no pressure in life, only happiness and freedom .”

    Zhou Aiqiao pinched her waist, lifted her slightly, and put her on the desk behind him, their eyes met.

    Zhou Aiqiao said: "As long as you want, we can go wherever you want anytime, anywhere."

    Ming Xiangfan and his forehead pressed against his forehead: "It's not possible now."

    Zhou Aiqiao was puzzled: "Huh?

    " Enough 'wife money'." Ming Xiangfan smiled, opened his mouth, and lightly bit the tip of Zhou Aiqiao's nose, "How can I support you if I haven't saved enough wife money."

    Zhou Aiqiao choked for a moment: "What do you call me? "

    Ming Xiangfan raised his eyebrows: "You are only allowed to call me baby, not your wife?"

    Zhou Aiqiao put his hand on her waist with strength: "Yes, why not."

    Ming Xiangfan raised his eyes to see he.

    The breathing of the two became disordered in an instant.

    The steam from the pasta cooking seemed to remain in the small room.

    At this moment, the temperature rises rapidly and accelerates to become hot.

    Ming Xiangfan turned his head and kissed the corner of his mouth.