Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Key

    ◎"It's been five years, and Mr. Zhou's methods are still ruthless." ◎

    Ming Xiangfan can hardly explain the absurd behavior of the two now.

    The short sleeves that Zhou Aiqiao bought at a street stall that Zhou Aiqiao was wearing ten minutes ago were torn from the collar; the drawstring of the sweatpants was removed and tied around his wrist; Under the bed;

    the string of beads was given to him from the temple by the director who brought him into the industry when he first entered the circle. Later, he gave her the string of beads, and after going around, the beads returned to his wrist.

    It can be clearly seen that Zhou Aiqiao has maintained fitness in the past five years. Looking up along the five fingers grabbing the quilt, you can see the winding veins on the forearm, the sunken collarbone, the back of the neck that turns red when excited...

    and the beautiful glands behind the ears, exuding a faint milk fragrance .

    When Omega is in the susceptible period, the gland behind the ear will rapidly expand and change when stimulated. In some people, the swelling becomes so swollen that it is difficult to speak and interfere with daily communication, so that rapid injections of inhibitors are needed for relief.

    And for some people, such as Zhou Aiqiao, the glands behind his ears are only slightly pink, beating with his pulse, just like his miniature heart.

    As long as he bows his head, his whole heart, even his whole being, belongs to her at this moment. Ming Xiangfan suddenly came back to his senses, only to find that his lips were already attached to Zhou Aiqiao's eyelashes.

    The moist kiss, like dew in the morning, was cool and pure, and easily broke through his psychological defense.

    Zhou Aiqiao raised his head unconsciously, revealing his graceful neck.

    In the eyes of hunters, a cub with its neck exposed is actively seeking death. The cub exposes its most vulnerable and tempting part to the hunter, waiting for her slaughter.

    Ming Xiangfan leaned over and rubbed his fingers in his fluffy hair. He grabbed the hair with his fingertips and exerted a little force, but he was helpless.

    Just like seeking for more support in the surging waves, the only thing left to him by the senses is instinct. He is the brood waiting to be fed, crying helplessly in his nest. Hunters appear, leaving tooth marks on the chicks' fragile necks. Handouts on a whim cannot satisfy the hungry pups. The cub looked at her pitifully, seeking protection.

    "Afan..."

    It was this fragile whisper that made Ming Xiangfan completely awake.

    Ming Xiangfan's heart beat wildly, he bit down the tip of his tongue with all his might, and only after the bloody smell filled his mouth did he break free from this ambiguity.

    She tied the other end of the drawstring to the iron frame at the head of the bed. Putting his arms on Zhou Aiqiao's side, he turned over and sat up at the end of the bed with strength.

    "You haven't been injected with inhibitors?" Ming Xiangfan tossed the hair on his forehead to calm his heartbeat. Silently looking at Zhou Aiqiao, whose back was turned to him, trapped in the snow-white quilt.

    His back was whiter than the sheets, and the butterfly bones crawled under her eyes as he breathed.

    Zhou Aiqiao, who was in dire straits, could not hear what she said at all. He only knew that the only dew that could save him was burned, evaporated, and there was no more.