Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Hot Search

    ◎Hurry up hurry up! When will you be married! ! ! ◎

    One o'clock at noon is a good time for social animals to finish their morning fatigue and take a rest.

    Only the staff of the Weibo server complained endlessly.

    Zhou Aiqiao's recent abnormal behavior has been sorted out by screenshots of various marketing accounts. From his suspected love affair to his private affair and being taken away, the rumors spread miraculously.

    Simultaneously with the remark, Ming Xiangfan's finale speech at the dinner party last night was fermented again.

    @川水雪荣: Bold guess, the sun and the moon are finished, Teacher Jiao is reluctant.

    @四四观察: Upstairs, the skill of nicknames is really good. But I like the title Teacher Jiao.

    @药入冰处: Ming Xiangfan couldn’t see anything from yesterday’s finale speech, but Zhou Aiqiao’s microblog today has something to say. I'm going to find out where Zhou Aiqiao is now.

    @兔兔How can I eat: Go to @情-报茶屋 to see, Zhou Aiqiao has a production crew today.

    I have to say how shocking the delivery of news in the Internet age is.

    By the time everyone fumbled around, the melon fields were already ripe.

    Scrolling down from the latest one, everyone discovered that this blogger had been closely following the whereabouts of the two of them since Ming Xiangfan was finished.

    @情-报茶屋: Report——Zhou Aiqiao has not come out for three hours since she entered the hospital with a box of lunch! ! !

    @情-报茶屋: Report—Zhou Aiqiao has entered the hospital! ! ! Just the one Ming Xiangfan went in last night!

    @情-报茶屋: Report—Zhou Aiqiao asked for leave to leave the group, and drove out from the suburban studio! ! !

    @情-报茶屋: Report——Ming Xiangfan was admitted to the hospital late at night and went to the emergency department for suspected food poisoning!

    The Weibo of the two parties was crowded instantly.

    Before Ming Xiangfan's career fans could fully control the field, they were scattered by ordinary netizens who ate melons and cp.

    Zhou Aiqiao is completely Buddhist.

    @ Orange or Orange: Let him play by himself. It's hard to return to the age of eighteen, so I have to post eighteen microblogs every day to raise it well.

    @五五得十: I believe that under the supervision of my future sister-in-law, selfies with eighteen palace grids are just around the corner.

    @悲了了I'm going to start making trouble: Landlord, remove the word "future".

    ...

    Zhou Aiqiao retracted the phone and poked Ming Xiangfan's sleeping face with his fingertips.

    Soft, like white cotton.

    Sitting on the edge of the hospital bed with her for two hours, finally Ling Shan knocked on the door softly to let him out.

    Zhou Aiqiao: "What's the matter?"

    Ling Shan: "What are you doing on Weibo? Ronaldinho's calls have already reached me." He shook his phone, "It's still a series of calls." "Nothing."