Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Interview

    ◎Can she feel his love? ◎

    In front of the interview booth, people come and go, under the intentional or unintentional scrutiny of the staff everywhere, Ming Xiangfan is in a dilemma.

    Ming Xiangfan's eyes couldn't be avoided, and finally moved slowly to Zhou Aiqiao's signature hand.

    These hands have done many things with her.

    Combing her hair, tying buttons, and tying her waist left her nowhere to go...

    At this moment, he was holding a golden signature pen, writing words of blessing stroke by stroke.

    The photo was overturned by him, and the photo of the white dress stuck to his palm.

    Ming Xiangfan swallowed his saliva, and the roots of his ears turned red for no reason.

    After the signing was finally finished, Changji proposed another bold idea: "Can the two teachers take a photo together as a souvenir?"

    Ming Xiangfan opened his mouth, feeling mixed feelings in his heart.

    It's like the closer the girlfriends are, the less photos they have.

    The photo of her and Zhou Aiqiao is limited to the one in Chu Ruo's crew five years ago. It's a pity that I forgot to ask Zhou Aiqiao for electronic archiving back then.

    In her hand, she didn't have a photo of the two of them together.

    Ming Xiangfan said slowly: "It depends on Teacher Zhou."

    Zhou Aiqiao glanced at her from the corner of his eye, and the moment she looked over, he replied to the scene: "I have no problem."

    Ming Xiangfan: " ..."

    Zhang Ji happily took out his camera to take pictures of the two.

    The reporter carrying the camera equipment ran past Ming Xiangfan in a panic. Ming Xiangfan couldn't dodge in time, an arm suddenly stretched out from his side, clamped her side waist, and took her aside.

    Zhang Ji's heart was pounding.

    The video button on the mobile phone flickered regularly, recording all the scenes that happened just now.

    "Where is the knock?" Zhou Aiqiao lowered his head and asked in a low voice.

    Ming Xiangfan took a step back indiscriminately, out of his control, and replied very politely: "No, thank you Teacher Zhou." The

    field recorder put away his mobile phone, bid farewell to the two and returned to the group to continue working.

    Ming Xiangfan took a meaningful look at Zhou Aiqiao's figure who left first, and the teeth hidden under his lips were almost bitten to pieces.

    This dog man! Just now while she was in a daze, unexpectedly! Pinch the soft flesh around her waist!

    Ming Xiangfan originally thought that the interview was just the director and actors saying a few words in front of the camera. Whoever wants to come true is like Xiaoxiaole, pairing up for interviews, and accumulating post-publicity materials for the interview team.

    Ming Xiangfan looked at the interview draft handed over by Chen Chen, his eyes darkened.

    Because the movie "Dandelion Lovers" is different from most movies on the market, the hero and heroine are calculated according to the plot trend and the proportion of shooting, there is no emotional drama, but the third female, which is the character Xinglan played by Ming Xiangfan Provoked the mainstay of falling in love with the male lead.