Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    ◎(2) His Mr. ◎

    Gongsun Hui let go of her hand, her phoenix eyes narrowed, as if she had been burned by snow. There was a faint smile on the corner of her mouth: "When did I say that?"

    The probing and killing intent in her words stunned the young and innocent Crown Prince for a moment. Yuan Wei felt fear from the bottom of his heart, he took two steps back with his feet rubbing against each other, then staggered, tripped over his robe, and sat down on the ground.

    Yuan Wei didn't know why, a grievance mixed with embarrassment came to his eyes instantly, he didn't dare to look at her, so he could only whisper: "Since the emperor doesn't want to mention what happened that day, I won't mention it." Gongsun Hui said for a long     time Looking at the person who fell down on the ground, he glanced lightly, reluctantly compromised, and stretched out his hand: "The crown prince is less courageous than the fearful raccoon slaves in the palace." Speaking of what happened that day, the     people under Gongsun Huiling After a thorough investigation in January, the murderer was not caught.     Thinking about it for no reason made me feel even more depressed.     On that day, the twenty-fifth day of the winter moon, Yuan Fuyi hosted a banquet for foreign envoys from outside the pass.     Gongsun Hui was originally enjoying the snow and tasting tea in the mansion, when an imperial decree came down, she led the order to enter the palace to recruit envoys for Yuan Fuyi.     Gongsun Hui felt dizzy and burned within three quarters of an hour after tasting the strong wine tribute from the Western Regions.     She looked coldly at the courtiers coming and going at the banquet, and drew several bloodstains on her arm with the dagger she carried with her to barely keep awake.     The banquet ended, and Gongsun Hui was the last to leave.     For some reason, the steps I took became more and more vain. Gongsun Hui sneered, the poison has gone down to this point, yet he still hasn't appeared to take her life.     "Not going out of the palace tonight." Gongsun Hui ordered.     Fu Ming supported Gongsun Hui's arm: "Master, there are not enough manpower in the palace. If you stay here now, if you are assassinated, your chances of winning are not great."     Gongsun Hui waved his hand: "I am such an easy-to-kill person?"     Fu Ming was embarrassed: "The subordinates will do their best to protect the master."

    Gongsun Hui: "Find me a remote palace."

    Half an hour later, Gongsun Hui settled in Lanhua Hall.

    The torch was blowing and a few candles were lit, only then did Fu Ming realize the stickiness on his hands. His gaze immediately turned to the arm he had supported just now.

    "Master, are you injured?!" Fu Ming's voice was unsteady, and he was shocked.

    "Hmm." Gongsun Hui swallowed the fishy sweetness that rose in his throat, and his heart sank an inch. There is another trick to this poison.

    The strange heat coming from somewhere in her body made her blushed involuntarily, but luckily Fu Ming didn't look up.

    "This subordinate will bring you the medicine." Fu Ming went out with his sword in his hand, and finally left his own sword behind: "At most two minutes."

    Gongsun Hui stared at the long sword on the table, and then at Yi An outside the window In the heavy sky, he stood up from the table with his hands propped up, walked to the candle, and blew it out, leaving only a tiny candle flame.

    The mountain rain is about to come and the wind is all over the building.

    After a while, there was a strong wind blowing outside.