Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Cocooning

    ◎The brave are the victorious generals. ◎

    The police car is speeding along the country lane.

    The wheels pressed into the mud puddle, throwing out a stream of mud dots. The police officer in the co-pilot held a loudspeaker, leaned his head out of the window, and shouted loudly: "Stop! It's dangerous ahead! Don't run any further!"

    Xing Lan ran wildly, spat out the bubble gum in his mouth, and the sugar was sipped into pieces. The ball throws a graceful arc in the air.

    She was still muttering: If you are really worried that I will go to a dangerous place, don't chase my old lady if you have the ability!

    The vehicle was driving faster and faster, and soon it was about to catch up with Xing Lan.

    At the last moment when the police were about to grab her hair, the wheel on the other side sank into a muddy pit.

    It is a trap set up by nearby farmers to hunt wild boars that destroy rice fields.

    Xing Lan managed to get rid of the police car.

    But she also managed to get lost.

    A bit of confusion appeared on the originally wanton and happy face.

    She walked dozens of steps forward and saw a small pool of water. She was wearing a white dress with irregular flowers splashed from the hem of the skirt. Her hair was loose, and the disobedient strands stuck to her cheeks.

    Through the pool, she saw her own face clearly.

    Years of wearing heavy make-up to show people, she now has some doubts whether the person reflected in the water is the real Xing Lan.

    A small stone fell into the pool, causing layers of tiny ripples.

    Xing Lan was startled, and looked towards the source of the stone.

    It's Dai Lifan.

    But it wasn't Dai Lifan.

    The person in front of him is Dai Lifan's second personality. He loves to kill, to bind, to provoke. He appeared because Dai Lifan, the main character, was too cowardly and was constantly ridiculed and ridiculed by his peers and elders.

    So here he is.

    Let those people shut their mouths one by one, and left this town.

    "Why are you here?" Xing Lan said.

    Dai Lifan walked up to her and raised her chin, "You can come, why can't I?"

    Xing Lan opened his hand, "I was chased here, but you weren't."

    "Why not. "Dai Lifan lit a cigarette and stood in front of the empty rice field.

    Just beginning of autumn, the wheat was harvested, the plain was in front of her, and the rice and wheat swaying in the wind behind her.

    Dai Lifan said lightly: "I was chased by your soul. I know you need me, so I'll pick you up."

    Xing Lan snatched the cigarette from his hand and took a puff, "Timely rain. I'll send you a new one." Remember to accept your name."

    Dai Lifan laughed, and Xing Lan quickly covered his mouth, "The police haven't left yet!"

    Their car was trapped, but no one was trapped.

    The swaying rice fields saved her, but they might not help guide the two policemen.

    Sure enough, within a moment, there was a rustling sound behind him.