Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Biphasic

    ◎"I want you to be by my side all the time." ◎

    After taking the group photo, Zhou Aiqiao didn't stop much.

    Ming Xiangfan gave him a look, and he understood.

    Li Xian was driving, hiding in a remote corner outside the crew.

    Ming Xiangfan avoided Deng Chuan's hesitant eyes, passed through the sparse crowd, and rushed into the car.

    "We seem to be stealing/love." Ming Xiangfan panted.

    Zhou Aiqiao smiled helplessly: "You are not willing to let you go with me in an open and honest manner."

    Ming Xiangfan patted the hand he extended: "Do you have an opinion?"

    "Don't dare." Zhou Aiqiao is willing to accompany her to stimulate, as long as she likes it.

    Zhou Aiqiao grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly.

    "Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

    Ming Xiangfan shook his head: "Not yet, working overtime this afternoon, our entire team was so busy that we didn't even drink a sip of water." "

    What are you busy with, can you tell me?" Zhou Aiqiao looked at her.

    The colorful night light shadows passed over the cheeks of the two of them.

    Ming Xiangfan sighed heavily, his shoulders slumped, and he said in a mysterious way: "It's not because of you." "Because of me?"

    Zhou Aiqiao couldn't hold back, and snorted, "How could it be because of me?"

    Ming Xiangfan Leaning close to him, he poked his chin with his fingertips, "Our group's performance this month is not good, and there is no moderate entertainment news exposure. The only "Zhou Aiqiao Gossip Girlfriend" that can be called explosive news was preempted by another company. You have to pay me a big News."

    Zhou Aiqiao looked at her quietly, Li Xian was sitting upright, only two big ears covered his hearing, and he didn't even dare to turn his head.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Ming Xiangfan turned his fingertips slightly and poked the corner of his lips: "I'm going to make a fuss, so please think about whether there is any explosive news, and the fat will not flow into the fields of outsiders."

    Zhou Aiqiao said in a deep voice, "It really does."

    Ming Xiangfan raised his eyes, his eyes sparkling: "What?"

    "Ming Xiangfan's boyfriend is actually Zhou Aiqiao." He rubbed Ming Xiangfan's head, "This topic Okay?"

    "!" Ming Xiangfan stretched out his hand to tickle him when he heard it, "No! This is not okay! I don't want to erect a monument on the Internet at a young age, and pass it down through the ages." Zhou Aiqiao grabbed her hands that bared her teeth and claws

    , Pressing the person in his arms, bowing his head, the two rubbed their ears together.

    He whispered: "So you don't want to make me public?"

    Ming Xiangfan muffled: "The time is not ripe now."

    "When will it be?"

    "Well..." Ming Xiangfan thought about it, "Probably, I am promoted Post-employment? Anyway, I'm the second in command, so I won't embarrass you."

    Zhou Aiqiao kissed her forehead and said, "It's not embarrassing, I love your people, not your identity."

    Ming Xiangfan found a suitable posture and leaned against her. He: "How can He De, Mr. Zhou is so affectionate."