Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Like

    ◎"Little idiot." ◎

    Ling Shan is also a well-informed person. Seeing this situation, he greeted straight to the point: "Hi, my name is Ling Shan, a...friend of Aiqiao."

    Ming Xiangfan pinched the corner of the dry hair towel , Thoughts were churning.

    The victim is still asleep inside...

    what should I call her, the perpetrator?

    It seems that in the current situation, a one-night affair is the most appropriate.

    Ming Xiangfan said with difficulty: "Me too, um, his friend."

    Ling Shan took out the plate from the kitchen and responded repeatedly: "Okay, I didn't know you were coming, it's not too early, you eat first, I'll wait a while I’ll buy it for Aiqiao again.”

    Ming Xiangfan waved his hand and declined: “I’ll be leaving right away, it’s time for work.”

    Ling Shan said politely again, “Then I’ll pack some steamed buns for you to eat on the way The two of them were doing Tai Chi in the living room, and no one

    noticed that the door of the bedroom had been opened. Zhou Aiqiao was leaning sleepily by the door, with his arms spread out and his eyes slightly squinted, listening to her movements.

    Ming Xiangfan was in a hurry, thinking about what and how to wear yesterday's clothes, which were all torn inadvertently, in his mind. He tiptoed to the cloakroom, and when he looked up, he saw Zhou Aiqiao who was "ridden with resentment".     "Hey you... how did you wake up?" Ming Xiangfan stopped walking, and found that the other party's eyes had been shooting at him, and his cheeks blushed at a speed visible to the naked eye.     Zhou Aiqiao tilted his head, wondering: "I have to sleep all the time?"     That's not what it meant.     Ming Xiangfan lowered his eyes to look at his toes.     If the toes are skeuomorphic, now a villa has been formed.     "Want to change clothes?" Zhou Aiqiao saw through her thoughts.     Ming Xiangfan hummed.

    "Come with me." Zhou Aiqiao led Ming Xiangfan and pushed open the door of the cloakroom.

    "Your stature is about the same as mine, can you wear a sports suit?" Zhou Aiqiao asked casually.

    Ming Xiangfan raised his eyes and quickly looked at the hanging clothes around him, hesitating: "It should be possible."

    Zhou Aiqiao nodded, bent down and opened the drawer under the cabinet - the hanging clothes were all worn, and the drawer was endorsement New clothes sent by the brand and not yet worn.

    Ming Xiangfan stared at his back, and began to twist the yarn in his mind, making some knots.

    Has Zhou Aiqiao lost his memory? Looking at the expression as usual, it seems that last night was just an ordinary dream for him, could it be that this is the accomplishment of a movie king?

    Ming Xiangfan's brows became tighter and tighter, and a faint scent of milk wafted in front of her before she regained consciousness.

    Zhou Aiqiao waved his hand in front of her.

    Last night's marking was so thorough that her green pear scent was still wrapped in his pheromone scent. Ming Xiangfan raised his head and looked at Zhou Aiqiao who looked like nothing had happened, and felt even more guilty in his heart.

    "That." Ming Xiangfan almost bit off his tongue when he opened his mouth.

    Her face changed suddenly, and she hissed.