Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ◎Have you ever missed me one night? ◎

    "Ka—" A powerful voice sounded, and Ming Xiangfan's heart trembled for a moment.

    I don't know if I got into the show, or because I was frightened by the "crazy" acting skills of the person in front of me.

    The plot given by Yang Yonghua actually ended when 'Dai Lifan' took off the shirt of 'Xing Lan'. Actor Zhou is a good actor, so he temporarily changed the plot, and even appeared a first personality that was not mentioned in the script.

    Ming Xiangfan has watched the video edited by fans many times, and he is even more aware of the monologue about Dai Lifan's second personality at the end of the video.

    He is a person who will be happier when he sees blood, and all the wounds on Dai Lifan's body come from him. In order to win Xing Lan's sympathy, he turned black and white, portraying the wounds as the ones left by Dai Lifan's main character to force him away.

    When the character played by Zhou Aiqiao began to bandage the wound, Ming Xiangfan knew that this person was playing tricks.

    Zhou Aiqiao looked at Ming Xiangfan carefully again with tender and greedy eyes, finally straightened up, smiled and said bluntly: "The acting is very good." Yang Yonghua seldom saw

    Zhou Aiqiao praise others, and hearing him say that fell on Ming Xiangfan. The look in Xiangfan's eyes has added another layer of meaning.

    Yang Yonghua applauded, and some actors in the audience applauded together.

    There are those who have read the original novel, and whispered below: "Ms. Zhou changed the script just now." "

    Ming Xiangfan's reaction ability is so fast, the plot is over, she can continue to act."

    Fei Jiao followed along to join in the fun , snorted: "Changed? I didn't see it, Ming Xiangfan is not a major student, and his acting is so-so." Both those who

    understood and those who didn't understood were silent.

    Yang Yonghua walked between the two, with a gesture of pinning high hopes, and patted Ming Xiangfan on the shoulder, "This scene of Xiangfan is amazing. In the world of Aiqiao, a piece of sky can be carved out. The two characters Dai Lifan and Xing Lan are both Let the two of you act."

    Ming Xiangfan smiled and bent down: "Thank you for the director's approval, there are still some mistakes, not as capable as Teacher Zhou."

    Zhou Aiqiao remained calm, and glanced at Yang Yonghua who stood between him and Ming Xiangfan.

    "That's a small problem, a small problem." Yang Yonghua was still cheerful, and didn't feel that he had been overshadowed by someone's eyes.

    Ming Xiangfan stepped down and his original seat was occupied. Xu Keling waved at her, "Xiangfan! Sit here!"

    After watching more than a dozen identical scenes, Yang Yonghua also had his own choice in mind. Zhou Aiqiao has vicious eyes, she deserves to choose her "wife".

    Yang Yonghua is an outspoken character. Generally, the results of the audition can be announced immediately, so as to prevent too many people involved from operating in the dark.

    "Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses in performances. I believe that after each rehearsal, everyone will have more opinions on the performance of this career..." Yang Yonghua was eloquent on stage, and Xu Keling frantically called Ming Xiangfan in the audience.