Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    ◎Do you still love? ◎

    【Let's just say, how intimate is the relationship that can be said by the criteria for choosing a spouse! ! ! ]

    [Ahhh! Have you seen Xiao Zhuang's eyes? He seems to be molesting his sister! 】

    【Demons, ghosts, back off! Didn't you see that my sister Fan doesn't care?

    " Ming Xiangfan is indeed not caring, even a little embarrassed.

    The variety show is a real-time live broadcast, and each group will have a follow-up record. Zhuang Songxue should know these things without saying anything clearly.

    And he said such ambiguous words in public like this, it was nothing more than making a wedding dress for the gossip team on the Internet. Not only her, but he will also be caught in a storm of public opinion at the same time.

    After all, to put it bluntly, he is still an amateur.

    For example, Ming Xiangfan and Zhou Aiqiao's gossip and super talk are the inherent industrial marketing models of the entertainment industry.

    In some CP super chats, the company's fans will ambush them, relying on enviable output to attract fans and become super chat superstars. Once the follow-up CP falls apart, the fans will play a role, leading some fans to completely become the only fans of one of them.

    Ren Jifang is busy making money and has no time to do this, and Zhou Aiqiao can't wait to insert herself into CP Chaohua as the host. Therefore, this kind of traditional plot will not happen to two people at all, and the popularity depends entirely on the editing of enthusiastic fans.

    Even if the two are in a stalemate, these fans will use their own judgment to choose whether to follow up or be alone, without being led by the nose by "fat fans".

    As for amateurs breaking into the entertainment industry, if they want to reduce the greatest damage, they can do nothing more than become a star in the entertainment industry.

    Ming Xiangfan lowered his eyes, brushed his hair, looked at Zhuang Songxue and smiled: "Hiss—that's a good question, Xiaozhuang has a lot of secrets." Ming Xiangfan turned to the camera, and then said, "The person Xiaozhuang likes There are many, I really can't tell at the moment, he likes his parents, grandparents, grandparents, and grandparents."

    A day passed quietly, and Ming Xiangfan sent a message to Yu Cheng as usual, asking about Chu Ruo's situation in the past week. Yu Cheng sent a few videos, Chu Ruo was hugging a cute three-flowered cat, sitting on the shaded porch and playing with it.

    Chen Chen handed over a cup of pearl milk tea with ice: "Sister Fanfan, this is invited by Teacher Zhou."

    Ming Xiangfan retracted his outstretched hand, and said vigilantly, "Who?"

    Chen Chen smiled unpredictablely. : "It's... your Teacher Zhou."

    Ming Xiangfan sat up straight suddenly: "Who's Teacher Zhou! You little brat talks nonsense all day long."

    Ming Xiangfan took the milk tea and took a sip before realizing it. Something is wrong: "Didn't I block him?"

    "Yes."

    "Then how did you get in touch?" Ming Xiangfan was puzzled.

    Chen Chen faltered: "It's just a long story—"

    Ming Xiangfan put his ring finger and little finger together, compared a gun, and pointed at Chen Chen: "From the truth!"

    Chen Chen explained: "Actually, through Sister Fangfang."