Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Flapping Wings

    ◎"But we don't have a single photo together." ◎

    Zhou Aiqiao's finale scene was filmed at night.

    It's rare to invite a movie star at such a cost, and the entire crew is always ready to fight.

    When Deng Chuan yelled "Card——", the accompanying assistants rushed forward. Other staff members of the crew sent flowers for a group photo, and everything was preserved.

    The director didn't join in, only missing a face in the final group photo.

    Ming Xiangfan came after get off work and missed the group photo.

    Zhou Aiqiao was removing makeup in the shed.

    The light outside the shed was dim, and the shadows of people could not be seen clearly.

    "Can't we make a reshoot? We're going to post on Weibo.     Mr. Zhou PanPan's fans are not bragging about their fighting power. They are all living fossils. On the surface, it looks calm and breezy. If there is no director for the group photo, the crew will probably blow up if it gets too big." The hoarse voice

    said

Break through the maze in the dark night.

    "Brother Liu, it's too hanging. Not to mention whether you can persuade Mr. Zhou, you are very familiar with Director Deng's temperament, right? The first two plays were like this, and in the end they could only avoid publicity, but there are still people Grasp this point to make a point. The first two films were lukewarm, and Director Deng was criticized as worthless. How many eyes are on this one! This time all the actors combined are not as famous as Mr. Zhou, Director Deng If you don't take a group photo...it will be very difficult to attract investment in the later stage."

    Ming Xiangfan roughly understood, but in the final analysis, Deng Chuan doesn't like to take a group photo?

    The two who spoke chatted for a while outside the shed, tangled and tangled, and finally chose to leave.

    Ming Xiangfan took out his phone, clicked on Weibo and searched for Deng Chuan.

    What catches the eye is "Famous director Yang Yonghua's first apprentice, Deng Chuan, is proud of his talent! The established process has a group photo of actors and directors, but the group photos of CNN and PL were missing in the previous few movies! Special treatment, right? It's a double, at least for shame. Who's watching?"

    Click on the comment section, and the robot melee between pink and black robots.

    [What kind of virtues does your master have that you don't know? It was obvious that those two people brought funds into the group, Deng Chuan's heart was high! The leader of literary film directors! If you are allowed to go, you are probably kneeling and taking a photo with your master! ]

    [Agree with the first floor, Deng Chuan's prejudice is my prejudice, giving face to these people who brought money into the group? ]

    [Speaking weakly... His acting skills are pretty good. ]

    [That is to say, as long as you have acted in a movie he made, you must have brought money into the film? Is there something wrong with your logic? Then I said that he is the biggest resource! Movie theaters can’t make enough money online, and offline video sites can’t be transferred for half a year! What a joke, it's great to have a good master ~]

    ...

    Ming Xiangfan flicked through a few posts, knowing that there must be some misunderstanding.