Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Love

    ◎Fried, fried, fried CP? ◎

    Zhou Aiqiao is uncharacteristically, which makes Ming Xiangfan feel that he has really researched himself thoroughly.

    If you want to say that you saw Zhou Aiqiao five years ago, that is the star in the sky and the moon in the water. It only exists in pictures and images, and it is absolutely impossible to reach out and touch it.

    But now, in front of her, all his actions are completely opposite to what he learned about 'Zhou Aiqiao'.

    Ming Xiangfan resisted the urge to pinch his chest muscles, and withdrew his hand.

    She calmly said: "Teacher Zhou respects himself."

    Zhou Aiqiao couldn't help laughing out loud when he heard her birthright address. Ming Xiangfan glanced sideways, he could only hold back his hand against the tip of his nose, and suppressed a smile on his seat.

    The air in the car gradually froze.

    Ronaldinho asked the driver to go around the street near Xingchen several times, and finally waited until the two of them finished chatting.

    He lifted the earphones on one side to make sure there was no movement, and just as he stood up and shifted his seat, he heard his elder brother suddenly making a sound.

    "In my place, Mr. Ming is the number one for those who eat and wipe clean and don't admit their debts."

    Zhou Aiqiao put his index finger and middle finger on the brow bone and pressed it gently. He said this with a smile on the corner of his mouth, but it sounded a little unreasonable.

    Ming Xiangfan raised his eyes, and just about to say something, he saw Xiao Luo in the co-pilot in a dilemma. She stopped her rebuttal and looked away.

    Xiao Luo swallowed hard, and then asked with great difficulty in front of his elder brother: "Sister Xiangfan, can the car be parked at the entrance of Xingchen?"

    Ming Xiangfan replied: "Yes, just put it at the main entrance."

    Zhou Aiqiao took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and when he was approaching the drop-off place, he said, "Mr. Ming, add a WeChat account?"

    Ming Xiangfan paused, but still agreed.

    Zhou Aiqiao smiled and thanked: "Thank you, Teacher Ming."

    Ming Xiangfan really wanted to take off that layer of camouflaged sheepskin on his face. Didn't she just call him teacher politely, but now he said "Mr. Ming" and "Mr. Ming" and started to get weird.

    "Mr. Zhou is too polite. I debuted late, so I can't be called a 'teacher'."

    Zhou Aiqiao shook his head and denied, "Although Mr. Ming made his debut late, he can be a teacher in some aspects without a teacher. In the future, I I have to ask Teacher Ming for advice."

    Ming Xiangfan: "..." Can this topic pass? !

    Little Romeo covered his ears silently, did he hear correctly? Did he hear correctly? Brother Qiao, who is as cold as frost and iron, is 'driving'? ! The two of them seem to have something to eat? ! Oh my god! ! !

    Unaware that he almost lost his job, Xiao Luo sat down silently, opened the door to send Ming Xiangfan away, and then remained silent all the way.

    On the way back to the apartment, Xiao Luo turned his head and took a look, Zhou Aiqiao closed his eyes and took a nap.

    He turned around and asked the driver, " Uncle Zhang , how many years have you been driving Brother Qiao?"