Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The Moon

    ◎"Are you in love?"◎

    "Girl, is it from Cuigezhuang Township?"

    "Yes."

    "Okay, that's it."

    The taxi driver pointed to the site outside the window, "There are too many people now, the car is driving Don't go in. You have to get out of the car and go by yourself."

    Ming Xiangfan paid, got out of the car, and dragged the suitcase containing 'Iron Stone' out from the trunk.

    She dragged the suitcase, followed the map to find the way, and chatted with Chu Ruo at the same time.

    - Sister Ruoruo, I'm here.

    No reply.

    Ming Xiangfan frowned, turned left and right, and finally chose to wait for someone to reply at the Hegezhuang bus stop.

    Ten minutes later, the call came.

    "Little Moon, I'm sorry, I was just called by the photographer to make up some photos. Where are you? I'll come and pick you up~"

    Ming Xiangfan's face darkened: "Who is Little Moon, can you hear me or not?

    " If the loudspeaker is on, put on a mask and a hat, and go out from the side door of the art museum: "Oh, Xiaofan Xiaofan, can you do it, I'm out of the art museum, are you still on the road?" "I'm at the bus stop.

    "

    "Okay, little moon is waiting for my sister~"

    Ming Xiangfan: "..."

    Ming Xiangfan doesn't have a nickname. Since I was a child, I have been called 'Hey', 'Hey', 'Just you', and my acquaintances are only called 'Xiaofan'.

    The appearance of this nickname—

    it was Chu Ruo who had just been admitted to the Capital Film Academy. At that time, Chu Ruo was obsessed with changing his name, and several dictionaries at home were torn apart.

    Churuo's adoptive parents moved away, and Ming Xiangfan just moved here, living in the site where Churuo had stayed for eighteen years. One is an art student who has just graduated, and he is proud;

    Like muscle memory at first, old love knocks on Ming Xiangfan's house. As time went by, the two couldn't understand each other because of the knock on the door.

    Ming Xiangfan always picks up things that girls like Chu Ruo who grew up in the city can't understand, always making Chu Ruo angry.

    The two fought hard at Li Tingyu's house during the summer vacation. Churuo gave her a nickname, Little Moon.

    Because the word "Ming" in her surname happens to be the sun and the moon.

    Churuo blurted out "little days" and almost didn't usher in the third world war.

    Ming Xiangfan's character is on fire. When she was undifferentiated, her aunt thought that the hospital fees were expensive, so she didn't give her a second gender prediction. At home, he grew up as a free-range boy, and often ordered her to do this and that. Being called "Little Moon, Little Moon" every day by the pretty sister, she had to bow her head and admit that Churuo is the "head of the family".

    Later, Churuo started school and went to the capital. Only when you are on vacation can you go home and have a look.

    Li Tingyu was handed over to her to take care of, and the two often communicated on their mobile phones.