Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    ◎(9) The prince slays himself. ◎

    In less than half a month, Luoyang is already in chaos.

    The imperial court had already been disintegrated, and those who Gongsun Hui brought into the imperial court immediately withdrew from the imperial court after receiving the order. Yuan Fuyi hurriedly recruited the courtiers and generals, and when he saw a few scattered people, he was immediately stunned in the hall.

    In the three years since he entered the court, Gongsun Hui had already killed most of the leaders who had destroyed the previous dynasty with Yuan Fuyi.

    Yuan Fuyi is getting older, and his suspicion is getting higher and higher day by day, Gongsun Hui doesn't need to put in evidence, it seems that if there is no use of words to provoke Yuan Fuyi, Yuan Fuyi will start to doubt on his own.

    He is a usurper, so everything looks like usurper.

    It is not an exaggeration to say that this country was destroyed in his own hands.

    Gongsun Hui went to Qi's camp outside the palace every day.

    The leader of the army is Qi Bian, the eldest son of the Qi family who grew up with her.

    Qi Bian stood behind the sand platform and planted a flag. He saw the lights and shadows in the tent flickering. When he looked up, he saw Gongsun Hui again.

    "Here?" Qi Bian patted the sand on his hands, took the handkerchief handed over by the attendant, and walked to the desk.

    "What do you want from me?" Gongsun Hui didn't take a seat, but spoke directly.

    Qi Bian stopped making tea, and the tea splashed onto the table, forming a ball.

    "I can't find you if I have nothing to do?" Qi Bian said, "I just came to Luoyang, and I heard that Emperor Gongsun and His Royal Highness often travel side by side, and they have a very good relationship in private..." Gongsun Hui frowned when he heard this:

    " If you have something to say, you might as well speak it

    out." "Wen Min, why are you so arrogant?" Qi Bian handed over the teacup, "Tell me—invite Yuan Wei to this camp as a guest, will Yuan Fuyi personally drink it for you? Kneeling and kowtowing? Or, can you directly offer your own head?"

    Gongsun Hui closed his eyes, calmed down the restless breath, and his heartbeat tended to calm down.

    "Yuan Fuyi is now greedy for life and afraid of death. If he wants to offer his head, he will definitely refuse."

    "Really?" Qi Bian rubbed the edge of the teacup, "It is said that the father should pay the debt, or else, I will chop Yuan Wei off." To commemorate the thousands of dead souls of your Murong family?"

    Gongsun Hui raised his eyes and stared straight at the other party: "Qi Bian, do you have to beat around the bush like this?"

    Qi Bian laughed loudly and patted the table: "It seems Are the rumors true?"

    Gongsun Hui said calmly, "If you dare to touch a single hair of Yuan Wei, you will never be able to sit on this dragon chair in Luoyang City."

    Qi Bian also put away his unruly smile and looked at Gongsun. Hui's eyes are full of nostalgia: "I still remember when I was young, you followed me, we knew everything, and we never had any secrets."

    He looked over with aggression in his eyes: "Every time I receive a secret letter, It's all about the love between you and that useless prince, Wen Min, when did we get to this point? Have you forgotten the deep hatred of your Murong family? How dare you still be tempted by the Yuan clan? If I This army came several months late, do you still want to marry that bastard?"