Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Death

    ◎"I really want to marry you." ◎

    The days passed slowly like this.

    Since Zhou Aiqiao posted that particularly thought-provoking Weibo that day, there has been no further activity.

    Instead, the crew suddenly had more people eating melons.

    Especially when filming rival scenes, there are many times more people around, lighting, running errands, and even group performances.

    At the same time, there are also proxy filming mixed into the crew.

    Although Yang Yonghua besieged the whole town to the point of being impenetrable, he still couldn't avoid those proxies who were highly skilled and bold.

    Therefore, Ming Xiangfan can often see photographers hiding behind the eaves and among the branches of trees, holding "big-cannons".

    What's more, in a scene where Ming Xiangfan fell into the water, he was buried in a waterproof suit early on.

    What followed was that the various actions of Ming Xiangfan and Zhou Aiqiao were infinitely magnified by the marketing account, and the pictures and words were taken out of context, which attracted many rumors.

    Including Deng Chuan, it was on the hot search several times in just one month. The well-known director has become an existence that cannot be mentioned in the love cp super talk.

    Because of the latent production crew filming on behalf of the crew, most of the photos taken were Ming Xiangfan and Deng Chuan's 'talking about wine' after they left the scene.

    @我家圣诞恐恋爱不可需了:Families, the current state seems like Mr. Zhou is pursuing unilaterally?

    @橙子红了: One-sided can also eat, unmarried men and women are unmarried. Besides, Mr. Zhou hasn't been in love for 30 years. It's normal to hit a wall. The more you try, the higher the probability of success.

    ...

    Ming Xiangfan originally discussed with Yang Yonghua and wrote a blog post to clarify. Yang Yonghua directly refused: "You will finish filming in a few days, and there will be no one to join in the fun."

    Ming Xiangfan was a little embarrassed when he heard this. After all, part of the reason for these proxy shoots was also because of her.

    "Sorry." Ming Xiangfan wrinkled his face.

    Yang Yonghua didn't care that much: "It means that you are going to be popular, and the outside world is about to come. Stepping out of this crew, what your future will look like depends on you slowly crossing the river by feeling the stones. Xiao Fan Ah, let's cherish these few days."

    "Okay."

    After listening to Yang Yonghua's suggestion, Ming Xiangfan took pictures everywhere after the show in recent days.

    Before the last big show, Ming Xiangfan and the crew formed a scene in a flat place in the wilderness, where a group of people barbecued.

    Ming Xiangfan dipped the sauce in a hurry.

    Zhou Aiqiao appeared at some unknown time, and took the iron skewer from her hand that was about to burn.

    "Hey..." Ming Xiangfan watched the meat fly away in surprise.

    When I looked up again and saw Zhou Aiqiao, the fire was turned off instantly.

    Zhou Aiqiao's susceptibility period this month was very chaotic, and he couldn't control it several times just after the show. Xiao Luo almost made three obeisances and nine kowtows to keep her, so Ming Xiangfan followed Zhou Aiqiao and watched him take four or five pages of scenes.