Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Suffocation

    ◎"Content unsuitable for children." ◎

    Ming Xiangfan held his breath, and the cold night wind poured into his lungs.

    Her cheeks were icy cold, and drops of water fell from the sky, like tears from the night sky.

    She asked: "How do you know the name Little Moon?"

    After Zhou Aiqiao finished speaking, she lay there with her eyes closed, as if she had fallen asleep. But his irregular breathing rate still betrayed him.

    "You're pretending to be asleep." Ming Xiangfan stretched out a hand and poked him.

    Zhou Aiqiao's teeth broke into laughter: "Don't make trouble."

    "Who don't make trouble, how did you know this title?" Ming Xiangfan turned his head upside down.

    Logically speaking, it is impossible for him to know Churuo. Could it be that the name slipped into Zhou Aiqiao's mouth by himself...?

    Under her desperate chanting, Zhou Aiqiao sat up, opened a bottle of water, and took several sips. He didn't touch the bottle of beer.

    He said: "You want to hear the truth?"

    "Isn't it?"

    "Your sister's voice on the phone at noon is very loud."

    Ming Xiangfan: "..."

    Zhou Aiqiao's ears are so sensitive?

    Ming Xiangfan's words circled around his mouth: "There are still lies?"

    Zhou Aiqiao hummed, "False words - the photo I sent you last time, and the sentence 'Little Moon', you haven't replied to me all this time, I guessed."

    Ming Xiangfan's heart was beating a gong.

    After a long while, he choked out an answer: "Oh."

    The water droplets that fell on his face earlier were not illusions, but now Ming Xiangfan clearly felt the short-lived sting of the bean-sized raindrops hitting his body.

    Summer rains tend to come quickly and disappear even faster.

    But it doesn't matter if there is a small hail or rain.

    Snapped.

    A drop of rain fell on the bridge of her nose, and she hissed lightly—not hurt, but frightened.

    Almost thought it was some flying creature falling from the sky.

    Zhou Aiqiao seemed to laugh again, but this time there was no sound sneaking out. He got up, bent down, picked up the coat that was on the back of the other chair, raised his hand, and covered Ming Xiangfan's head.

    "Idiot."

    Ming Xiangfan frowned in the dark.

    "Who is the idiot?!" Ming Xiangfan tugged on his jacket and opened half of the sleeves in front of him.

    A deep gaze came in.

    It seems that Zhou Aiqiao has become her property from this angle of view.

    He just stood there. The wind was cold, engulfed with plump water beads, crackling on the body. Like a pine and cypress, it stands still.

    But that look was very fragile and told something.

    For a moment, that gaze greeted her to explore.

    Ming Xiangfan avoided his gaze and lowered his head: "Aren't we leaving?"