Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    ◎(1) Touching hands. ◎

    In the thirteenth year of Wude, the emperor was lazy and the people complained a lot. Yuan Fuyi rebelled from the south of the Yangtze River and attacked all the way to the capital of Luoyang.

    In the thirteenth year of the Qing Dynasty, the Gongsun clan was born. In less than a year, twenty sons of the clan entered the court as officials. Among them, the one with the highest official position should be Gongsunhui, the daughter of the grandson's wife, who was granted the title of emperor's teacher and a first-rank official in the court, which was quite trusted by the emperor.

    In the 14th year of the Qing Dynasty, the emperor conferred the title of his second son, Yuan Wei, as the crown prince, and was taught by the emperor's teacher, Sun Hui.

    In the cold wind, the banana leaves outside the bamboo window were smashed by ice balls, and fell to the ground with a thud before anyone noticed.

    Yuan Wei wrapped his fox fur cloak tightly, staring blankly at the bamboo slips on the table.

    Another gust of cold wind blew, Yuan Wei couldn't hold back, and sneezed moderately.

    Gongsun Hui, who was teaching across the curtain, paused for a moment.

    "Did the prince catch a cold?" Gongsun Hui asked.

    Just as Yuan Wei was about to speak, he sneezed again.

    His head was even a little dizzy, Yuan Wei cleared his throat, stood up and bowed: "Master Emperor, I'm fine."

    As soon as the words fell, Yuan Wei's eyes darkened, and he fell to his knees.

    Yuan Wei propped his palms on the ground, the cold floor seemed more bone-chilling than the snow outside.

    Gongsun Hui heard the noise in the inner room and asked, "Prince?"

    Yuan Wei had no strength to answer.

    Gongsun Hui asked twice more politely, but seeing no reply, he raised the curtain with bamboo slips and walked over.

    Yuan Wei felt that his soul was going to be separated from his body, and while he was half asleep and half awake, he saw a goddess who was as quiet as an autumn orchid.

    Gongsun Hui stretched out two fingers and probed between Yuan Wei's forehead, then withdrew his hand and wiped it clean with a towel.

    "Fate."

    "The subordinate is here."

    "Tell the prince's servant to come in and pick him up."

    "Yes."

    The news that Yuan Wei had fainted in Wenhua Palace disappeared.

    Excerpts before the emperor's case are like snowflakes.

    Yuan Fuyi angrily swept the booklet to the ground.

    Gongsun Hui cupped his hands: "Your Majesty, calm down."

    Yuan Fuyi pointed to the booklet spread out on the ground: "Look at you, I'm not dead yet! My prince is still alive! You can't wait to curse me to death!" Gongsun

    Hui Kei picked up a page casually.

    Inside, it was just as she had expected.

    When Yuan Wei was born, Yuan Fu Yi had just sat on the throne not long ago. Although he gained fame, the forces from all directions were still ready to move. When his biological mother gave birth to him, he was always in fear, and when he was about to give birth, he was murdered and almost died.