Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    ◎"You are the first person to make an exception in my heart." ◎

    "Good morning."

    The morning light in the small nest is just right, and the sun warms the city, slowly falling on every building. Ming Xiangfan tidied up, opened the door, and saw Zhou Aiqiao.

    She said hello first.

    Zhou Aiqiao didn't expect to meet her again, and nodded: "The chances of two opposite doors opening at the same time is not high. We are destined."

    Ming Xiangfan asked: "Have breakfast?"

    "Yes."

    "Want to be together?"

    "Yes."

    Just like that, the two people who were not familiar with each other met again and had breakfast together.

    Xiaowo Town is located in the south, the so-called "relying on mountains to eat mountains, relying on water to eat water". The food in the small restaurant tends to be light. In order to take care of other guests, there is still a bottle of seasoned vinegar and a bowl of oily spicy peppers on the small table.

    Zhou Aiqiao looks the same. After ordering a wonton, he looked up and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

    "You often come to Xiaowo, and you are more familiar with the food here than I am. You order, I don't choose." Ming Xiangfan answered.

    "Then let's go for the wontons. The wonton wrappers here are made by ourselves, and the fillings are plenty." "

    No problem."

    Ming Xiangfan noticed that Zhou Aiqiao was completely empty, and was a little surprised: "You don't have anything when you go out. Bring it?"

    Zhou Aiqiao took out the room card from his pocket: "I brought this."

    Ming Xiangfan squinted his eyes and looked at him: "Mr. Zhou, don't you want to take me to eat the king's meal?

    " Miss, you have misunderstood Xiao Zhou." The boss came out of the back kitchen with two bowls of hot wontons and put them in front of them, "If it wasn't for Xiao Zhou, our restaurant would have closed down long ago." Ming Xiangfan suddenly realized

    : "It turns out that Mr. Zhou is still the major shareholder."

    Zhou Aiqiao pursed his lips, nodded slightly, and wiped the spoon with toilet paper.

    The boss and Ming Xiangfan explained: "Three years ago, Xiao Zhou came to my restaurant by mistake and said that the wontons tasted as delicious as those made by his family. He has been here for more than a month, and he can't get tired of eating every day! "

    Ming Xiangfan spelled out a story from the boss.

    The owner's family was seriously ill, and he wanted to sell the shop for money, but happened to meet Zhou Aiqiao.

    Zhou Aiqiao didn't want this facade, but just made a request and kept doing it.

    The funds are enough for their family to live to old age. Compared with this requirement, Zhou Aiqiao seems to be at a disadvantage. So the boss treats it as Zhou Aiqiao's investment and shares, and all the money he earns will be shared and handed over to Zhou Aiqiao throughout the year.

    Ming Xiangfan put aside the coriander on the soup surface, scooped up a round wonton, and bit into it.

    The skin is thin and the stuffing is rich, stuffed to the brim, almost turning into dumplings.