Social Media Assistant

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Barns said in an enthusiastic tone. He was trying to convince me to go to a local fair with him. I was hired as a social media assistant, and we were in the middle of his tour. "I don't feel the best tonight." I said as I took a drink of water. I wasn't just lying to him because I didn't wanna go, it was true. I wasn't feeling the best physically or mentally. "Please." He said. When I looked up at him I softened.

He was looking at me with his pretty blue puppy eyes. His plump lips were kind of pouty as well. I hated that he knew I couldn't say no to him when he did that. "Fine, but I don't wanna be out too late." I said with a deep sigh. "I promise we won't be there too long." He said with a big smile on his face. A smile that made me smile too. His good vibes were contagious. I just wished I didn't feel like shit physically.

I grabbed a small backpack before leaving the tour bus with him. He ordered an Uber for us and we went to the local fair. Barns bought us tickets and everything at the gate. Barns was goofing around to make me smile. Even though I didn't feel the best, he was making it enjoyable. Although the amount of people at the fair gave me some anxiety. "Do you wanna get something to eat?" He asked after a few minutes of us taking photos.

Most of the pictures were of him to post on Instagram and stuff. "Yeah, I can eat." I replied. I was feeling a little hungry, but I didn't wanna eat too much. I was worried that I might get sick; my stomach was bothering me. We stopped at a food booth, and I paid for our food. I insisted since he paid for the tickets. We got corn dogs, chili cheese fries, large coca-cola drinks, etc. He ate most of what we bought, but I didn't mind. He didn't eat much for dinner tonight, because he was busy with tour stuff.

We walked around and played some carnival games. I took a few more pictures of him plus some videos. All of which he would end up post to Instagram. Each game we played one of us won a stuffed animal. So my the time we left we had our hands full. "I'm really glad that you went with me. I really had fun." He said with a smile on his face. "I'm glad I went too." I replied with a smile of my own. My stomach wasn't even hurting anymore.

We sat down and we looked at all the stuffed animals we had won. "I'm gonna have a hell of a time fitting these in my luggage." He said, which made me laugh. I wished him good luck with that. Hopefully they would all fit in his bags. I then showed him the pictures and videos I took of him. He picked a few to post tonight even though it was a little late. Some of the other band members came onto the bus. They made comments about our stuffed animals.

A few seemed jealous, especially because we got dragon plushies. They all went to a bar instead of the fair, and some seemed to regret it. Luckily we would be staying another day, so they could go tomorrow. "Thanks for convincing me to go with you. I had fun, and I don't feel as bad now." I said with a smile. "No problem." He said with a smile as he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and felt lucky to have him as a friend.

++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3