Supernatural | Part 5

On Christmas I spent time with my family and friends. After they went to sleep, I snuck out. I had a bag packed and I got into my car. I hoped that my family wouldn't notice that I was gone. I made sure to drive carefully to Barns's home. I parked the car and waded through the snow. It was clear that no one had came to the house. There wasn't any tire marks or footprints. When I got on the porch the door opened for me. I walked inside and the door closed behind me.

I walked into the warm house and took some layers off. "I wasn't expecting you to come. Especially since it's Christmas." Barns said. He was sitting in an armchair, but then stood up. "I've been thinking about you all day. I just wanted to see you." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I snuggled into his chest as I hugged him back. "I've been missing you like crazy. I just wish we could be together all the time." He said softly as he played with my hair.

"I've been missing you too. I feel the same way. I wish there was a way we could be together all the time." I replied. He broke the hug a little and captured my lips with his. I melted and got butterflies as our lips moved slowly in sync. His lips felt so soft against mine. He tangled his fingers in my hair as he deepened the kiss. I placed my hands on his chest before pulling him closer. He pressed me against a wall as we kept kissing. He gently nibbled my bottom lip, causing me to make an involuntary noise.

My heart beat quickened and I blushed in embarrassment. He smirked and deepened the kiss. We kissed until we were out of breath. "Do you trust me?" He asked next to my ear. His warm breath against my skin gave me goosebumps. "Yeah, I trust you." I said softly, blushing a little. He took my hand and lead me upstairs. He opened a door to a bedroom. As soon as we walked in, the fireplace roared to life. He closed the door and locked it behind us.

He pulled me close and we kissed again. He held me close to his body as we walked the two of us backwards. He stopped walking when the back of my legs touched the edge of the bed. He broke the kiss, and I blushed. He looked so handsome in the lighting. "Lay down." He whispered, and I felt a little nervous. "Why?" I asked shyly. "I promise I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with." He said softly. "Okay." I replied shyly. I trust him, but I've never been in this situation before.

I took my shoes off before laying down on the bed. It was the biggest bed I've ever seen before. He took the jacket he was wearing off. That left him in his lacy shirt. He walked over to the bed and climbed into it next to me. I gasped softly and my heart skipped a beat when he climbed on top of me. My body was between his legs. Both of his arms was on either side of my head. "You're so beautiful." I said softly as I looked at him. His blue eyes looked so pretty.

He looked at me with puppy eyes, and my insides melted. "You're the beautiful one. So sweet and so gentle." He said softly. "Your sweet and gentle too." I said, hoping he knew that. I hoped he knew how safe he made me feel. He kept looking at me with puppy eyes, making me feel warm and fuzzy. I moved some of his hair out of his face. I gently tangled my fingers in his soft hair. He tilted his head slightly before kissing my lips.

Our lips moved slowly in sync like always. As we kissed I removed my hands from his hair. I rubbed his sides, and chest a little as we kissed. He broke the kiss and took his lacy shirt off before kissing me again. I blushed when my hands brushed against his skin. He deepened the kiss and I felt completely under his control, but I didn't mind it. He gently nibbled my bottom lip again. Making me have the same reaction as before. He smirked into the kiss again. It was obvious he knew the effects he has over me.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3