First Concert | Part 2

After my family and I walked around the park, we went to the factory/gift shop. It's mostly just a gift shop than the actual factory. We bought a few souvenirs and lots of candy. Then we dropped everything off at our hotel rooms. "We should get some dinner before the concert." My mom said, and we agreed. After eating we got into the car to go to the venue. During the drive my phone buzzed, and I wondered who it was.

Barns: Hey, come to the venue early. I can get you VIP access if you want.

Me: We're actually already on our way.

Barns: Okay. See you in a few minutes.

Barns: Text me when you get here.

Me: Okay.

I told my family what Barns told me. "Holy shit, he's probably the nicest rockstar we've ever met." One of my uncles said. Both of my uncles have been to various concerts through thier lives. So I really hoped that Barns impressed them. After we were parked I texted Barns to let him know we were there. He told me which door to go to. By the time we reached the door, he was standing outside with a security guard. "Hey, there's my pretty sugar sailor." He said when he saw us.

I blushed from his words and felt a little awkward. But mostly awkward from what my family must be thinking. I walked over to him and he hugged me. I hugged him back, and was surprised that he hugged me. But he did give good hugs. As we walked inside we were handed VIP badges. I spotted the merch stand and got excited. I bought a couple of t-shirts and a couple of posters and stuff. I asked for his autograph, and he signed the posters I bought.

We talked like we were old friends, and it felt so nice. He was so kind, down to earth, and very funny. People started pouring in for the VIP meet and greet. We stood back as other fans talked with Barns and the band. "At least he actually appreciates his fans. He isn't some stuck up asshole." My aunt said. I already knew he appreciates his fans, but they didn't. It made happy that they were seeing that.

Eventually Barns went backstage to get ready for the show. We got to be near the front since we were there early. The band came out and started playing. The energy was insane, and it reached a breaking point when Barns came on stage. I sang along to every song just like the rest of the crowd. It felt so magical experiencing all of this with other people. Especially since I don't really know other Barns fans. At least there aren't any in the town I live in.

He was dancing and getting the crowd involved with the show. He was really born to be a preformer. When the show ended the crowd started shouting got an encore. A few moments later they all came back out. After the encore the show officially ended. The crowd was let out, but it felt like it took forever. Especially since we were the furthest from the exits. I was smiling like an idiot, because I was so happy. I was happy that Barns ended up being my first concert.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3